Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

your life as a soundtrack

2»

Comments

• Chicory

My friend had one of their shirts too! I forgot all about that.

BTW, Great Forum Idea! :)

Mon46

I’m not familiar with the Housemartins, but I can tell you the first tape I ever bought was the ‘Violent Femmes’. I was really jammin’ to them and Siouxsie…my poor single Mom. You know she had to love me.

• Pain of Salvation

Porcupine Tree

Shpongle

Fate’s Warning

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

greenghost – I just saw the English Beat live – twice in a row! Must say I was sick of them after that. I never saw them before. (I went to see my fave 80s band The Alarm and they were all touring together).

My bf said they weren’t as great as they used to be – They seem to be playing all over the place now. I am sure you could definatley catch their act now.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

now I have, from Kevlar’s soundtrack, PF’s “Shine On You Crazy Diamond” going through my head.
    It’s a very welcome and happy change from Sarah Palin’s flute playing – which I am grateful Pink Floyd kicked out….
    in case anyone wants to torture themselves with SP – here goes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0OZ9W2K_z0

• greenghost, Sarah Palin has that same expression on her face during interviews. Thanks for ruining my day! :)

• OMG!

Somebody wake me up!!

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Sorry!!! :) Hope that nobody gets SP flute nightmares! :)

• I throw in my soundtrack:

1. True Romance by Tiger Army 2. Short Storys by Tragic Ending by From Autumn to Ashes 3. Autumns Monologue by From Autumn to Ashes 4. Desire the End by Zao 5. Way of Life by Dead Prez 6. Everyone song made by Godspeed You Black Emporer 7. Christie’s Lullaby by Dirty Three 8. Anthems for a 17 Year Old Girl by Broken Social Scene 9. Step Into a World by KRS One 10. Changes by 2pac 11. Generator by Bad Religion 12. The whole Demon Dayz cd by Gorillaz