Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Naturally getting rid of Parasites?

I want to do a “cleanse” to rid myself of parasites, but am not willing to pay for the various parasite systems out there consisting of tablets and powders. Is there another way to do it?

Comments

• I have read about a combination of black walnut hulls, wormwood and cloves, but has anyone tried this? Has it worked?

• many essential oils are anti-parasitic. you may want to look into that. :)

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

wormwood tea?

• I’m not sure about this because I haven’t tried it but there is a recipe on the recipe page that recommends eating papaya seeds whole(not chewing them) and that it’s a natural way to cleanse and get rid of parasites. Here is the link: http://www.goneraw.com/recipes/2375-Papaya-Seed… I just found it by accident because I was trying to determine how to use my papaya seeds(I didn’t want to waste them) and it seems like it may be an inexpensive way to cleanse.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

why would we have parasites? i keep hearing mention of this…

• beate64beate64 Raw Newbie

Oil of Oregano is the natures best antibiotic and tested against the usual ones… Penicillin etc. and came out same and even better as many people are already immune to usual antibiotics. This is on link, there are many more… http://www.oiloforegano.com/ It kills parasites and helps against many other things. We take it every day to boost our immune system and took it 3 times daily while in Belize, did not get sick at all, did not get any vaccination. Put 6 drops in a half glass of water and put down at once. Be careful not to get anything on your throat, as it is very strong. Or put it on a teespoon with olive oil if that works better for you. You can also use it when you have inflammations in the mouth region, take one drop on your toothbrush for brushing over your gum if its inflamed, put it on cold sores (burns a bit).Anyway, there is a long list… you can find good info.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

From all my research, 98% of americans have parisites 100% all cancer victims have them. If you have a protruding tummy you have them. they themselves are not always a problem it is the toxins they release that make us ill.just think happens with the stuff you eat what happens to it? our crap is toxic and so is theirs and it is inside of us

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I searched for an answer to pianissima’s question. Didn’t find a short answer, but here’s a link to one of the sites I read (see paragraph 7). There are also pictures and descriptions of the most common parasites on this site. Another site points out, among other things, the importance of diet, exercise, and strengthening the immune system.

• ungratefulungrateful Raw Newbie

We have millions of bacteria and other flora and fauna living in and on our bodies at all times.

If you had a harmful parasite living in you YOU WOULD KNOW IT!

Please don’t spend your money to pour poison into your body to kill an imaginary worm.

Of course, this is my opinion. Go ahead and de-wormify yourself if it makes you feel better.

I certainly did NOT know it. and what came out in the toliet afterwards was down right scary. so glad it did it unfortunately i know there are more. I used Parafree from young living. they gave me a bad aftertaste until it was all out of my body but the results we so worth it. there were hundreds of them yuck! Parafree is a mix of oils.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Blue_Eyes, what differences do you notice now? Do you feel different, look different? I’m particularly curious to know if your tummy was bloated / protruding and is less so now.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Simply raw has an excellent entry on parasite cleansing. http://ottawaraw.wordpress.com/2008/04/05/paras…

Here’s an excerpt: “During the past 22 years, I have tried many anti-parasite protocols including eating exclusively pineapples, pumpkin seeds and papaya seeds for 8 days; the zapper (which I use regularly); colon cleansing, colonics and various wormwood/black walnut/clove anti-parasite kits but the best results I’ve ever experienced (& i mean ever!) were from fasting 35 days using lots of fresh hot peppers, black radish, greens, horseradish, daikon, garlic and onions. Worthy of another full paged blog in itself!”

I can’t wait to try her method! My stomach is overly bloated, and I know it must be from parasites. Remember to get frequent colonics and use pH test strips to check that your system is alkaline. Alkaline system isn’t guaranteed with a raw diet! You’ll have to adjust what you eat to get it (green smoothies/green juice help the most).

• In my country natural help to get rid at least of some parasites has been pumpkin seeds. You can use pumpkin with all the seeds and peel blended in your smoothies and raw soups.Nice easy and yummy. And it’s the right season for it now…

• Blue_Eyes.. wow that must have been freaky!!! How was your diet prior to using the Parafree? Were you raw then, I mean? I am doing the Master Cleanse now, and I know that sometimes people can pass parasites. I know someone who passed white parasite eggs!!! Scary!

I was mostly eating sad and my asthma was really bad and I had no energy at all I was started on suppliments to build my system up. they then started the wormwood and I cant say that I got any results from it and was doubting whether or not I really had them. but when I did the parafree the aftertaste was alful but I stuck with it only took it a little more than a week. started one week before the full moon (that is when they are said to be their most active) and lasted about two days after the full moon. My stomach hurt really bad and I went in for a colonic and was taking cascara sangrada mispelled I’m sure, and then there was a toliet full of white things about an inch or two long and hundreds of them oh it is still gross thinking about it, but I have to admit it was kind of neat seeing them at the same time (I am a little twisted). I did try it with a smaller dosage but did not get the same results

over the course of maybe four months I dropped 25 pounds and even tho I still have a bit of a stomach not as bad as I was. will try it again as soon as I get the nerve I cannot decribe the taste but it was challanging to get thru.

I was told the pain I had was from them being killed and blocking the way out and needed help in clearing them. the pain was gone after the colonic but they did not come out for a day or two.

Please do not let me scare you off of getting rid of them. the idea of them in me is terrible.

I did the master cleanse but did not really see any results, I wonder if I was doing it wrong, I think maybe I should have drank more lemonade or was I supposed to be drinking a lot of water also???

I think they came from either pork which I ate a lot of (the parisites in pork do not die from cooking) or from my sick cat who has now pasted on. But have been told I have several kinds in me.

My asthma has improved also, and my health care practitioner said she has other asthmatics that are doing great as long as they stay parisite free.

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

Thanks for writing on the parasite topic.

I took the dewormers mentioned after reading Hulda Clark’s book a little more than 2 years ago. I looked like shit for a little bit and quit after a week when I wasn’t feeling good, thought the dewormer might be toxic or something. But that was the beginning of my going raw. It was highly likely that I had a lot of worms since I ate a lot of dairy (like a good little old school vegetarian would). And I had a lot of cellulite, and a lower pot belly.

I have been consuming two tablespoons of EV Coconut oil each day (one in the morning after breakfast, one at night after dinner). That is anti-parasitic

Would I take a wormer again? The raw diet is suppose to get rid of a worm friendly environment. That’s my belief. The dewormers are toxic. But if I were diagnosed with cancer, I would take them in a heart beat.