Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

vanished joint pain

dodododo Raw Newbie

im sitting here and ive just realised that the joint pain i had in one shoulder and one elbow from contracting lymes the year b4 last have gone, they have only gone in the last month, as i can remember problems just before then, and i went raw 6 weeks ago. a coincidence? i think not! has anyone else had unexpected health improvment like this or so quickly?

im a happy wee brit :)

Comments

• Congratulations! That is wonderful:) I wish I could say the same but to be honest I went about 70% raw 6 weeks ago as well and I’ve been full of colds, fatigue and back pain ever since…but to be fair I went from a SAD diet straight into this so I probably have a lot more housecleaning to do before I can start to heal. Hope I’ll be joining you one day in the vanishing health problems arena:) Best of luck to you!

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

No coincidence, dodo. i remember that was one of the first things to go after a couple of weeks. First the tremendous mood shift, the clarity and then noticing i didn’t hurt all the time. I don’t get sore from strenuous workouts either.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Izhpt – I had a huge mood shift too! I used to have these foul moods. Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t stave off the negative emotions that would take hold. Eating very high raw for a couple months was when I really noticed the difference. Now, I’m in an amazingly LEVEL mood. My moods are either average (calm, working, doing my thing) or happy. If I feel sad, I let it wash over me, experience the emotion, and it’s done with in a few minutes. It’s as though a weight has lifted!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

i got all that in that order lzhpt, been very optamistic, little spring in my step, definatly seen a lot of things a whole lot clearer lately, answers just come to me like a lifted fog. its like a mild euphorbia. :)

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

after four weeks of raw I was free of chronic headaches, acid reflux, insomnia and all my digestive problems. Amazing! I’m so happy to hear you’re feeling better! That’s what is so exciting about raw food. The success stories never stop rolling in.

• I have been mostly 75% raw for 2 months and I feel much better (less joint pain, more energy, and no GI problems. But my Fibro-fog is still here. I have also had more headaches. Yesterday I went to a non-raw potluck and felt awful after. My digetion completly stopped. Hours later at dinner I had a salad and then had a stomach ache again. I have had a non-raw meal every few days and felt ok, but never this much (tried most things). I don’t think I will try that again.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

after about 2-3 months raw my eczema was gone. so was depression and headaches. fatigue was a lot better.

my joint pain only really started to improve after going on MSM. thanks to all who recommended it.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

RA joint pain stays away even with out all the natural pills for RA. Sure feels good not taking a handful of them at each meal! I still have the fog. I think the problem could be hormone cream. Have been trying to get 100% off, but no go yet. I would say I am 2/3 of the way tho. Which is wonderful! For a few minutes I am clear as a bell, then fog time. It really is creepy.