Send USDA your comments on proposed GMO horror story

MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

The USDA has proposed that GMO crops be used as a vehicle to produce drugs and chemicals.

Take a moment to think of the potentials horrors this could bring upon our food supply and all biodiversity, including the ramifications of cross pollination with these GMOs. Yes, humankind is plummeting to a new low. Hard to believe.

Thus was included in a bulletin I received from the Union of Concerned Scientists.

They are a MUST resource for those who care about and want to preserve what is left of the world’s natural environment. Please choose the option in the upper right of the link above and choose to subscribe to their service. Occasionally they do ask for money, but they send you alerts that will keep you informed about important issues like these GMO proposals and provide you with tools to protest these events.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Thanks for the link, nothing surprises me anymore, the only thing I am wondering is who truly runs this world….Now I understand more and more why they built that seed vault up in the arctic close to Norway…organic/natural food has we know it is about to end!