Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

RAY - Help, can't "Watch Topics"

rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Hi, Is it just me or are other people not able to “watch topics” as we could in the past? The “watch topic” box is no longer available at the top of each forum page when I am reviewing the new forum topics. Thanks for your help…

Comments

• DreaDrea Raw Master

yeah, I noticed that! That was a great feature!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

Ray and Kandace, Is this a feature that will no longer be available or are you still working on changing the site? Thanks :)

• dodododo Raw Newbie

me too

• Yeahhhhh, I thought maybe I’d just imagined it was there all along. lol

Thanks everyone, at least I know that I’m not the only one, but where’s Ray & Kandace??? :( Also, has anybody noticed posting questions and then you don’t see them appear on the forum list of recently asked questions?

See, just answered you guys and it does not show up on the recently asked questions on the main page of the site. Has this changed also? Thanks :)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I want that feature back, and I would also like to have the option to stop watching the topic if I choose.

• I hope ray and kandace get paid for this…seems like a lotta work.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

I asked that same question and here is Ray’s reply it was on http://www.goneraw.com/forums/gone-raw/topics/w…

ray writes, Oct 4, 2008: (354 posts) Administator

I know, there’s just so many problems right now… :(

I mentioned this in another topic… but basically, we’re building a whole new system for Gone Raw, from scratch, which will be much much better than what we’re on here now. It should be up in a week or two.

We just don’t feel that the current state of this site is good enough.

So stay tuned. We feel your pain!!!