Sunflower seed milk/ hemp milk

Lately I’ve been making sunflower seed mlk as a more conveniennt alternative to hemp milk, no straining and no messy muslin! Also you get the benefit of the whole seed so I am using a smaller amount & the milk is creamier too. Yum!

Wondered if anyone had anytoughts on nutritional differences. I probably prefer taste of hemp although I make my mylks fully loaded with maca cinnamon etc. Also enjoy the vibrational aspect of hemp.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• DreaDrea Raw Master

WOW! I didnt know that sunflower seeds left no pulp behind, that exciting news! I will have to try that. I’m interested in hearing the health benefits of sunflower seeds also. I know hemp is loaded with good stuff!

• Yes I find it quick & easy and I’m adding hemp protein powder to get my beloved hempiness!

Sunflower seeds, well they must have a high vibration, think how much sunlight they have absorbed lol

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

How exactly do you make it? I take it the process is different than the whole soak, grind, soak, drip thru muslin, etc of making nut milk?

• Hey Branwyn, its so simple! I take 1 1/2 tablespoons seeds and soak overnight in water. Rinse in the morning and tip into blender. Add 2/3 – 1 cup of water, depending on preferred consistency. If I am enriching the milk with maca, hemp powder etc I add it at this point. Blend for 1 minute Volia, pour and serve. Then just a quick rinse of the blender! Enjoy