Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Wiccans and all others

I need a little help

About a year ago I started to research Wicca because it was very appealing to me. I’m a very intuitive person who also is drawn to religions that focus harmony with nature. I left off research for awhile to focus on other things. Suddenly though (two days ago) I have felt a strong….”pull” towards the Wiccan beliefs. I hope this doesn’t sound too crazy or stupid, but I’m just wondering if anything is happening. Is there anything in the universe or nature that is “pulling” on me. It’s not a bad feeling…just a very sudden shift. I almost feel this….um..craving/need to practice ceremonies suddenly when it had been pushed to the back of my mind completely. Thank you for any help. Hope I don’t sounds like a nut case. I tried to explain this to my boyfriend and he just smiled and patted me on the head.

Comments

• Oh and I’m not looking for a religious debate or to be told I’m actually worshiping Satan. Sorry for saying this..since it should go without saying, but sometimes there are a few who still need to hear it.

• beate64beate64 Raw Newbie

Hi Christina, thanks for posting and no, you dont sound like a nutcase or anything like that at all to me ;))

You are a very intuitive person and sense when shifts are going through the earth and universe, which is exactly happening now. It has been though for a while already, but right now, there are major energies at work, in about 10 days or so that period of intensity will have passed, but we will be still in times of change.

It is good to connect with the earth and nature, there is nothing wrong with that. If you know some healing and centering ceremonies, by all means, do them. It is done in good intend and with a good heart :))

If there is anything else I can help you with, or any suggestions you need, support, etc. let me know. 

• Oh I’m glad to hear I’m not crazy. I am pretty energy sensitive and it would make sense that something going on would make me feel so “weird”. I have also been feeling high anticipation of things in the future happening. Which honestly, I would hope anyone in America would with upcoming election for president and financial shifts. A healing or centering ceremony is a fantastic idea! My health has been rather poor lately for no obvious reason and I often am not “grounded”. Thank you thank you.

• dodododo Raw Newbie

tunacupcakes, good name, youre not crazy, if you are so am i and so is my daughter. my daughter practices white witchcraft and communicates regularly with guardian angels. I consider myself pagan and my worships go towards the earth, the sun, the universe, nature, and not on any idol.

when i go foraging the mushrooms call me, i instinctivly know where they are, i call them when i enter the forest then let them guide my feet. they contact me via my dreams when its time to go looking for them. i have an amazing affinity with nature and can sense her pain and joys and am only truely happy outdoors.

you go with the flow girl and you will end up where you are meant to be. just trust your instincts

namaste :)

• Ah thank you dodo. That is really nice to hear about your daughter. I also think such a connection, like the one you have, with nature is beautiful. That is mostly what I want out of my spiritual path. Trusting my instincts is so hard for me. For some reason I got it into my silly head that I can’t trust my instincts, even though I’m rarely wrong. Makes me think of my ear piercing that was giving me problems. I had an internal conversation with my ear and it healed up almost completely. I think I have a stronger connection to things that I give myself credit for. Thank you for your personal insight and guidance.

‘Nature is the Art of God’, that’s what I found printed on a piece of cloth for needlework at a garage sale years ago and it is what it comes down to, wonderfully said :)) And, God is right in with what we do, it is Him speaking through our actions and it is not contrary at all. Instead it is a wonderfully way of communication and celebration!

Good for you dodo, I love mushrooms and it shows your great connections with the earth and everything that they communicate with you, how wonderful :)))

Tunacupcakes, still, send me an e-mail and I’ll let you know about some things that can help you to trust yourself more and can open up some nice opportunities for conversations, I’d love to :)))

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

Tunacupcakes,crazy.. hmm well whats crazy? who decides whos crazy and whos “normal”, eh? :P dont know what are the Wiccans beliefs, but connecting to the earth, plants and the energy life force of the universe is always good, personally as a Rastaman I call this life force, God, Jah Rastafari, if going for the Wiccans beliefs makes you a happier, better person, then go for it, go with your flow.

And btw, pagans is a very degrading way of referring to non mainstream religious, you should really choose a better word :).

Jah Bless, Ras Saadon.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I don’t really label myself as anything, but I believe Nature is GOD (and everything in existence is that of Nature) so yeah – I suppose I could be considered Pagan.

I have spirit companions as well who are a big part of my life – some of my best friends don’t have physical bodies on Earth.

Beautiful to hear MOTH :)) it is so wonderful to be connected with the world we live in, be actually part of it :)) Bless you :)

• Ras-saadon. i have heard that the word pagan can be negative, but then I hear people who actually say they are pagan. So it is a bit confusing to me. The labels for people who it would actually apply to are very vague. Perhaps that is why some people like Moth prefer to not use a label.

Beate64. Sure, I’ll send you an email. I must also say that your art looks so fluid to me. Love it.

Moth If your spiritual beliefs were to be labeled, it probably would be pagan or something of that nature. If you don’t need a label though, don’t worry about it. I’m learning the connection you make with your personal beliefs and what they mean to you is really more or less the reason for having any.

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

I only have a second here but I jsut wanted to tell you no, you are not crazy. Follow your soul and what Nature tells you. I’m a fellow Pagan of the mostly Wiccan persuasion as well :)

Blessed Be!

• For those who do not prefer the term Pagan (which just sort of mean “country people” if you research it), you could say earth religious or earth spiritual, or sub nature for earth in either of those.

I am a Unitarian Universalist Pagan myself. I never feel more acceptance, love and peace than when I’m around the fire with my brothers and sisters in ceremony, especially at www.4qf.org. An intentional community is a wonderful thing!

Perhaps the pull you’re feeling is the change of seasons, or the rise in your vibrational frequency from eating raw that clears away some of the cobwebs blocking our innate spiritual connection with all of the universe.

Ya gotta go with it! We are all one. BTW, there is a whole world of people who’d love to have you make ceremony with them. Your local UU church might be a good place to start if you aren’t already plugged in to a community with others like you. Even if they don’t have a CUUPS chapter (UU Pagans), there are probably some (at least) partial pagans who know of others.

Blessings to you on your journey!