Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dinosaur Dance

dodododo Raw Newbie

Ok you wanted it, you guys asked for it, here it is…... the dinosaur dance club!

for those of you who havent been following this the dinoaur club is a group of people started by myself who belive the following…

quote i wrote in another thread “people who have no belief in organised religion, know the bible is not the word of “god”, accept that altho we do not know anyting in connection with the possible existance of an afterlife for fact that there could be one (altho i have seen ghosts and photographed them), who know that compassion to our fellow planet dwellers (all), working together for a better world, mending our battered planet, and setting a good, unbiased, caring example to everyone else is the only way forward.

for anyone who doesnt understand the dinosaur dance bit, a lot of people have noticed that in the bible there is no mention of dinosaurs, in an era where there would have been a slight mention of them, when pulled on this believers of the 1st edition of the bible will tell you that dinosauors never existed and that their bones were burried in the earth all over the planet by god to test our faith. as the great late bill hicks said, i kinda have a problem believing in A “god” that wants to mess with your mind. im pretty certain there are easier ways of proving you exist.

religion, money, politics, the three biggest killers of our time, of anytime ever. every religion thinks theres is the one true religion, their set of rules is the only right one, their fictious book is the only genuine one, their rituals are fine but every other religions is wrong.

of all the billions and millions of humans on this planet there is one thing that seperates ALL of the religions from the rest of us, every single religion has a group of different people that they pick out and victimise, let me make this 100% clear, because this IS fact.

Every person on this planet is equal, regardeless of colour, sexual preference, religious beliefs, past or future sins, how bad their farts smell, what they eat, where they come from, where they are going to, they are equal.

every single creature on this planet has the right to live without fear, without judgement, without pain, we all have the right to love, warmth, nuturing, friendship, protection,.

can you imagion a world where every creature knew they were worth a damn to all the others, that they mattered, and that noone was condeming them for not being a slave to religion. THAT my friends is the world i want to live in, i want to do the dinosaur dance with my friends the chickens, my friends all over the worlds, every nation, every creed, every animal (im not saying the lions wouldnt try to eat me, but that doesnt mean they are wrong, just hungry carnivores)

the dinosaur dance is the dance that will save this planet, lets start digging for bones :)

anyone that feels that they fit into this group is welcome to join,come tell us your beliefs and why you want to join.

anyone acting like a tit and just trying to upset people will simply be ingnored as this group is not about agro, it is about love and equality, if you are not interested in love and equality and just want to argue you are in the wrong place

love my friends, an abundance of it to each and every one of you, even the ones who think i suck :P

Comments

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Let me in, let me in!!!(kicks on door)

• see also the ‘church’ of the flying spaghetti monster: http://www.venganza.org/

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

Me too :-)

• dodododo Raw Newbie

welcome one and all, i hope everyone is having a lovely day on this the first day of the dinosaur dance, ill not forget the date either cos its our handfasting anniversary today :)

raise a glass to peace and unity clink

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

Wow, now THIS is a club I’d want to belong to :)

Very well put, I really liked all of it and was happy to see something I’ve thought many times put in writing by someone else(so I know I’m not crazy).

• dodododo Raw Newbie

ah but i could be crazy too blueyz, whos to say whos the sane ones and whos the crazies :P

welcome blueyz, come on in :P

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

Lol, very true on who is sane or crazy ;)

• Your so creative.. “A creator” Makes me smile.. Thanku.:) Would love to be a member!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

BoyanaGaye, you are so welcome, and as a wise man said “takes one to know one”, you must be a creator to recognise one :)

• dodododo Raw Newbie

BoyanaGaye i was gluten intolerant for 6 years myself, i try to gear most of my recipes towards gluten free for just that reason, hope you try some of them. ps ive sent you a friends request on myspace :)

• iknikn

This is my club too! i’m in. Agree with all you have said Dodo.

• Awesome idea dodo. I’d love to join!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

hi ikn and dreaminraw, im loving this, so many like minded people in the world, i always knew you were all out there, but it never occured to me to do this before :)

we shall have to work towards building a community together where we can all just be in love and harmony, dino dance social clubs around the world, places where people can come to feel the equality they were intitled to from their conception. I have…....a dream!! dun dun dun :)

• How much is this gonna cost me to join?

Will I have to give up my belief in Zeus and Zoroaster to join (both pre-date Christianity other current ridiculegious beliefs so they’re more right than the current ones, right?)?

• I would love to join, i’ll have to tell my friend about it too. We actually talked about stuff like this and her and I decided to make our own religion. It’s pretty darn close to everything here. So I think her and I’ll just join this one!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

MMM unlike religions this club is free to become a member, all you need is love.

Stene, you and your friend are so very welcome, the more the merrier. we are not a religion tho, if we were then we would become yet another organised religion which is what we dont want, we are a club, a group, a unity, that works towards spreading love and compassion to the world, mending our planet, building everyone in this world

wouldnt it be wonderful to one day have a world where noone expected to be victimised or judged, a world where we had all come to a place where we were able to live in peace and harmony.

• FeeFee Raw Master

“Every person on this planet is equal, regardeless of colour, sexual preference, religious beliefs, past or future sins, how bad their farts smell, what they eat, where they come from, where they are going to, they are equal.

every single creature on this planet has the right to live without fear, without judgement, without pain, we all have the right to love, warmth, nuturing, friendship, protection,.”

This is so true. Do you mind if I put this up in my classroom at school?

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

Dodo, your ideas are warming my often frosty heart. I’ve always respected others’ religions and beliefs, but have never found one that appeals to me in the slightest. I get flack for calling myself an atheist, so I usually soften it to agnosticism, but I firmly believe in evolution and am positive that religion, money and politics will destroy the world, unless people start to develop love and respect one another and, more importantly, love and respect the world in which we live. Good for you for putting your feelings out there. Count me in!

• Dodo,

What a glorious & beautifully articulated statement of values & principles for the Dinosaur Dance. Sign me up, I’m totally with you, girl! Spirit exists without a doubt; religion is something I’ve lost all respect for – and at the point where religious beliefs become not just a matter of private conviction, but actively & agressively destructive to decency, morals & life, (as in the examples Dodo has given – women being stoned to death for being raped, etc – so many tragic examples – ) then I believe it’s our duty to NOT respect them, to resist & offer better options.

You’re all just awesome.

• Wonderful idea Dodo! Count me in! :)

• Dodo! Hi, Thanku,Thanku! Got your friend request.. Love your pics.:) “i see”, “wing mirror pics”! So cool.. In process of put some recipes on too. Will keep you posted! Ciao Bella

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Dodo, count me in.

I am guilty of being judgmental myself but maybe by hanging out here with all the love I can be more giving to others. It is good to concentrate on the good in life.

Here to soak up the LOVE!! and hopefully spread some too!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

Fee i would be honoured if you did, if simple words can make a difference then please feel free to do so. how old are the children you teach? welcome btw :)

1sweetpea, you are so right, love and respect for one another are the only things that can save this planet, i wont say just save us as the destruction we strew with our wars and pollution and lack of compassion is far far more reaching than only our own pitiful race. we have to look at each other, the others here, the world, see the damage we have caused, and start to mend it, together, as one. we need to show by example how easy a brotherhood of love can be. welcome to you too 1sweetpea, together we can build a better world

Aspire, all dreams and ideas start small like this, and build momentum until they become a reality, its the passion of people who care enough about this world and its occupants (and beyond) that need to keep pushing the healing, without us pushing there would be no momentum and the idea of a better world would remain just that, an idea. the smallest push will cause some movement, but imagion how fast this healing wheel could turn with many many people pushing it. The damage to our fellow man is huge, BUT in time if people work together that can be reversed, hearts can be filled with hope again, thank you so much for joining aspire

Bella, thank you for accepting my friendship request, im glad you like the pictures, i often feel some kind of camera inbuilt would be so much easier for me, i see so much beauty at every turn that i want to photograph everything!!! i have nearly 12,000 in the collection, did you look at my website too? (you cant tell i like people looking at my work can you) :D cant wait to see your recipes, me like foooooood!

Blue_Eyes you are counted, you are in the healing number, and thank you for wanting to be there. Everybody is guilty of being judgmental, it is what we do with that thought when it enters our head that matters, ive made some comments myself in the past that as soon as the words have left my mouth i realise what a horrible person ive been. I think when these thoughts enter our head we need to slow down the reactive process, work out what it is that is making us think like that, and then look at it from a compassionate angle. there is always a compassionate view that can be achieved if we just lose our belief that we have the right to judge others for being different to us. concentrating on the good is somthing we can all do with practise, i hope you soak up so much love here you develop a love leak and that love will flow from you and flow over people who come in contact with you, not because a religion tells you too, but because love is contagious, like a laugh, love carries farther than the eye can see.

at a later date i shall open a new website to help us to run the dinosaur dance club together, there will be lots of brainstorming to try and figure out small ways we can make a difference in the world. my dream is that oneday there will be a worldwide network of people who will be able to help the people in their area, if people know of others in need but cant get to them to help others will be able to do if via the network etc. everyone is welcome just to come for a word of wisdom or a peacefull place to be, but any that can spare time or emotion to help out hands on with humanitarian issues, animal protection, enviromental work etc will be needed too if we are going to make this work. I envisage it will take a long time, but i know there are millions of people like us out there, who are determined to make a difference

This planet belongs to all of us, and by all of us i dont just mean mankind. I say it is time we tell the destroyers that we wont take it anymore. A home is somewhere we can feel safe, and comforted, and relaxed. we can start by little things like picking up litter when you see it and putting it in a bin, not feeding the ducks in the park bread etc that will do them more harm than good, buy seed or grain if you want to help them. take a cup of tea to the guy that is sitting freezing begging on the pavement, take a blanket if you have one. i used to put together packs from dontated things, a coat, gloves, scarf, hat, blanket, and a packet of biscuits or summit, and take them to spots in the city where i know homeless peopless go for shelter, its so easy just to do something that seems so small to us, but that single act of kindness has an effect, the butterfly effect of love. beat your butterfly wings my friends, stomp your dinosaur feet, and lets start causing love waves

((((((hugs)))))))

• FeeFee Raw Master

Dodo, I know have your quote up on my wall backed on a bright pink piece of paper. I hope that the kids will take note and think about it. I teach maths from ages 11 to 18 and this year I am trying to have positive, inspirational, or funny quotes on the door as they enter with a different one everyday. I also have around the room quotes like “I am logical” “Life in wonderful” “Maths comes in steps” to try and encourage the pupils (especially the weaker ones). We had an open day this weekend and one set of parents commented how good it was to see them up. Yours is one which will stay on the wall all the time but may also make it into the door quotes pile too!

Thank you for sharing with us.

Fee

P.S. What kind of music do dinosaurs dance to? Rock Music?

• dodododo Raw Newbie

why fee, they dance to soul music of course :)

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

Dodo, you could make it an (un)official religion and call it Saurism. It will have ritual dancing (dinosaur dance), ritual foods (raw, raw, raw) and its own set of laws, all based in reality and on facts. Imagine that! Is it possible to be a religion and be based in reality and on facts? Probably not, but it’s a great idea. Credit goes to my BF for coming up with the name “Saurism”. He insisted. LOL!

• dodododo Raw Newbie

I can see where youre coming from 1sweetpea, and kudos to you and your fella for all the thought put into it, but the idea is to keep this thing way way removed from religion, and rituals, and rules, the only rules are that we respect each other by not trying to force our religious beliefs upon each other, and that we try to help the world, be it from free donation clicks on websites each day, to living in the congo for year trying to help the rape victims (hypothetical but you know what i mean).

we dont want to turn into one of those rule quoting you cant come in cos you dont do what we do clubs now do we ;)

• ajchanterajchanter Raw Newbie

beautifully said! I’m in!! :)

• dodododo Raw Newbie

Thank you aj, you are very welcome. I read your blog, you make some brilliant observations and have a wonderful attitude, to see such love in someone still so young is really encouraging, it shows there really is a hope for this world and the younger generation really seem to be getting geared up to actually do something positive to save this planet, and all her many occupants. Im so happy you have met those beautiful people along the way, the guy who does 3 selfless acts of kindness a day is an inspiration to us all, and i hope if we do the same that we can be the inspiration to others and so on, the positive butterfly effect, beating waves of love and healing across the world

:) namaste

• aj, I’m with Pinky. Wow! What a great spirit you have and great flower pics! You give me hope too.