Online Shopping?

Hi All,

I am new to this site and raw. I am about 50-60% at this point but am working on increasing that percentage. This site has been an enormous resource!! You all rock!!

I am starting to look into ordering foods/ingredients online as a way to try and save $$ and have certified raw foods. Are there any sites out there that you all have found that have great prices and selection? Any that you really love? I was looking at Raw Vegan Books.com and to my unpracticed eye some things seemed reasonably priced and others average to higher than what I have seen.

Any input would be so great! Thanks in advance! Reaching4Raw Boston, MA

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

One word about raw nuts is that it is very hard to get them in the states, even online when they are labeled “truly raw”. I buy them from Canada at realrawfood.com and the prices are far better and their nuts seem to be truly raw.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

yes it is a good idea to shop around because some sites are very expensive and others sell the same stuff for half the price.

I live in England and we have one big company called Detox Your World. They supply most of the other raw websites, health food shops and cafes. But they are the most expensive online retailers! Funky Raw www.funkyraw.co.uk sells the same stuff for half price in some cases! I am sure that it is the same in the USA. I have heard of some people doing one that was non profit, if you ask around on other forums etc you might find out about that, it sounded really great. Like an online co operative or something.