I Was At a Big Fdamily Dinner

ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

2 days ago was Socut, a big Jewish holiday, so we have a big family dinner, I have a diverse family, part from Iraq, part from Tunisia and some from French, so you can imagine the table was loaded lots of food much of it “exotic”, and all this time I’m sitting there eating my green salad thinking “it all looks so dead!” the food was so unattractive it looks so dead and color less, unlike my salad which was so vibrant and full of colors, I could also hear people whispering around me “that salad looks so good”, no one asked for some though, I guess they were embarrassed :) Raw Power! :P.

Jah Bless, Ras Saadon.

Comments

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

Next time bring a big salad to share! I am already planning what I can bring for Thanksgiving, that will both satisfy me and appeal to everyone else. When I bring good tasting raw food, everyone loves it rather than thinking my way of eating is strange.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I’m also interested in making a raw Thanksgiving dinner to take to some SAD folks. I think I’ll make a thread about it in fact.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Folks often comment at work that my food looks so pretty! I am addicted to beautiful colors.