Low energy

i’ve been so tired or had low energy for the past 2 days…any advise how to get energy fast? I need to go to work in 4 hours and will have to be up pretty late.

Comments

• miss soufflemiss souffle Raw Newbie

fruit really helps me! i found one time when i was super tired and had afew oranges i had energy again.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I am sure this post did not get to you timely, but I have been investigating ways to raise my energy levels, which have been low for some time due to illness. What I read that helps (and I am sure it depends on why you have low energy) with hormonal/endocrine causes is maca and bee pollen. I make a hemp milk smoothie with a heaping tablespoon of maca, bee pollen, and cacao powder and add berries and sometimes a plantain. Within an hour, it has never failed to raise my energy levels.

I hope you feel better soon.

• I will try both….thank you!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

I’ve been feeling the same way and find that 1 T. of cacao nibs over a bowl of fruit helps, or a glass of fresh young coconut water over ice. I have the coconut water mid afternoon and it wipes out the tiredness, and have the cacao nibs over fruit in the morning.

• For me, tiredness and / or grumpiness are a sure sign that I need a pint of water!

Hope you find something to help you… :-)

• i made it through work last night on only water w/ a bit of lemon. I was fine, but feel right to sleep and have slept 12 hours again….sheesh. I think I am going through another set of detox symptoms, as I have recently upped my intake of raw foods, I am now at 85-90% :). Feeling quit sleepy so I am going t try some fruits w/ nibs cause I don’t have all the fancy ingredients meditating suggests….but those are on my list for my next trip to the market.

• i made it through work last night on only water w/ a bit of lemon. I was fine, but feel right to sleep and have slept 12 hours again….sheesh. I think I am going through another set of detox symptoms, as I have recently upped my intake of raw foods, I am now at 85-90% :). Feeling quit sleepy so I am going t try some fruits w/ nibs cause I don’t have all the fancy ingredients meditating suggests….but those are on my list for my next trip to the market.

• Big green smoothies usually get me pumped up.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

raw organic guarana is quite peppy :)

• i take about a dime-size of bee pollen a day and have been drinking about three cups of horse tail tea which gives me A LOT OF ENERGY. at least I think that’s whats giving me the energy, it could be the high intake of fruit I eat as well.