Crazy Dream

CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

Just thought I would share a crazy dream I had last night.

I was buying my bananas and bought them in varying degrees of ripeness, but the ripest bananas I bought had turned to chocolate and I was upset and took them back because I didn’t like to let them get that ripe (super ripe bananas apparently turn to chocolate in my dream and it was normal) so I took them back to the store for a refund because the appeared to be the right amount of ripe. So either I am eating to many bananas or I am craving chocolate deep inside ;)

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

haha that’s a funny dream. Well, only one way to find out! Take a big step back from bananas for one week, and the next try making raw chocolate and see what happens! :)

• Annabelle77Annabelle77 Raw Newbie

or maybe chocolate-dipped frozen bananas!

Years ago I was ordering breakfast at a cornder diner here in Chicago with some friends after a long night of drinking. My friend Ernesto (who has since passed) was busy telling us that he was going to just get cold cereal. He then noticed that you could add sliced banana to it. He said “Ew! I hate bananas on my cereal, they are all squishy and don’t go with the texture of the cereal…” Then, a very cute hispanic waitress came to take our order. After he ordered his cereal, she said in a sexy Mexican accent “would you like banana with dat?” (where banana rhymed with ‘ghana’). He looked at her, and said “Yes, I would love a ba-na-na!

Boys!