How long exactly should these updates take?

RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Hi Kandace and Ray, I was just wondering how long exactly the updates will take. I’ve been trying to post Halloween recipes, with a picture within size limits, and it doens’t work. If there is any way to tell how long about, do you know? Thanks very much.

Comments

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I was wondering this myself. I haven’t seen Kandance or Ray on here for a bit. I wonder if they are on vacation?? :)

RawKidchef- People have been posting new recipes with pictures so I guess it is working? Maybe it is the browser thing? Are you using IE?

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Nope I’m using Safari, but it’s weird because I was able to a few weeks ago. I was using my built in webcam to take the picture which worked and now I’m using my regular camera which doesn’t work but used to before this whole thing got started.I will go back to the webcam and see if I can post a recipe with that kind of picture…weird, I guess now the camera has to do with problems, lol

Yea, hmm, I assume maybe they are just working really hard at this update thing. I see them once in a blue moon responding to forum questions.

• I only wish we were on vacation!!!

We’re working really hard at our day jobs, to be honest, hoping to spend ever-more time with Gone Raw.

The updates will take about 24 hours, at least to get the “rough version” of the new site up. After that we’ll be improving it over a few weeks time.

The updates are coming soon. Possibly today, I don’t know for sure! It’s tricky because we have to “disable” the website during them, and there’s no “best time” to do so. So it’s whenever we can set aside a large block of time to deal with it.

Stay tuned!!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Hey Ray, I had a feeling you were working really hard :) Thanks.