Christmas & Thanksgiving Recipes

sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hello everyone, I would have posted under the ‘talk it up’ section but it wasn’t working. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know my new ebook is now available on Raw Christmas and Thanksgiving Food. Below are just some of the recipes included:-

Cheesy Nori Snax* Cream of Parsnip Soup* Petit Pain (bread basket)* Festive Mince Pies* Nutloaf* Irish MacAffee (Raw Irish Cream)* Quiche* Grape Wine* Mushroom Tarts* Tiramisu* Chocolate Torte* Shortbread* Yuletide Cake* ......and many more

See http://rawchristmasandthanksgivingrecipes.blogs…

Comments

• FeeFee Raw Master

Im never sure about buying ebooks cos I like to have something I can hold in my hand and drool over pictures at – but Im seriously giving thought to getting this! I like Irish Cream and the Yuletide cake sounds fantastic!!!

• Oh my gosh, how exciting! Thanks so much! I’m off to check it out now.

• randommararandommara Raw Newbie

Hi Sweetpea! Thanks for the awesome looking brownie recipe on your blog. Hey what does the mesquite meal do? Could I skip it? I could get some from Gold Mine Nutritionals but it’s a bit of a drive. Also is there a photo album or something where we can see the recipe photos before buying the book?

• FeeFee Raw Master

Got my ebook now and Im so pleased to see a recipe for marzipan sweets. Im planning on making boxes of raw chocolates for my friends for Christmas presents so these will be great to include.

Im hoping to stick to a mainly raw Christmas for myself so having such great ideas is bound to help.

Thanks Sweetpea, Ill try and let you know how I go.