Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAW KID CHEF!

I saw on your profile that it was your birthday yesterday.

Happy birthday!! You are an incredible person and very intelligent for your age. Everyone can learn a little something from you and you should be very proud of that. How old are you now? 13 going on 30? Hehe. I hope you have a great one!!!

EDIT: just noticed that your birth year reads 2008.. not sure that your birthday was actually yesterday then.. haha oops

Comments

• Happy Belated Birthday, RawKidChef!! You are a wonderful and giving person, not to mention super precocious and intelligent for your age!!!! We are very fortunate to have you on this forum and very much appreciate your contribution!!!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

That is so sweet, bronwyn and rawflamenca! Thank you! Though, heh, that thing isn't right, I will be 13 in March, I'll fix that right now, haha. Wether or not this is my birthday, I love this place so much and am very glad to contribute here, you guys are so sweet! :)

• Happy birthday Claire!!!!! A big bad teenager! We need more souls in this world like you, spread the knowledge my friend! Knowing that there are people in this world, like you, especially your age, is so beautiful. It is reassuring that we are on the right track! Keep it up!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

.....and a very, marry, happy, unbirthday to you!!

• hope you had a fab one! did you have raw cake? an if so, what was teh recipe?

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

Happy Birthday!!!!!

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

RAW KID CHEF - Happy Belated Birthday!

• ah, yes, happiest of belated birthdays.

I used to be ungrateful but couldn't get my password.

TreeOfLife, beany, debs, AKA, Meditating, and ungrateful you are all so sweet! My birthday actually wasn't two days ago-the new profiler screwed that up..but I'll be thirteen in March, and then I'll have a raw cake. haha Thanks everyone even so :)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hey rawkidchef, make it your birthday anyway, make a cake and stick some candles on it and give Blueberry a funny party hat to wear. You could be like our Queen, she has 2 birthdays a year!

Wishing you many very happy returns on your unbrithday.

Haha I like that idea zoe! Thank you! :)

• FeeFee Raw Master

Un-Birthdays are great RKC! My friend and I have birthdays in January and February and we used to have a joint Un-Birthday in the summer. So you have had a surprise Un-Birthday. I hope it was a good fun and just think we can wish you all Happy Birthday again in March!

Fee, that's really cool! My first unbirthday, celebrated by Gone Raw! What a surprise indeed! That was very fun, haha,

• DreaDrea Raw Master

Happy B-day anyway! Wise young one!

• LOL does that mean I can have an unbirthday every year to unravel the age I am becoming? Maybe if I have 2 i can get younger, YAY!! CHEERS to unbirthdays!! I want more!!