Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Diet for sprains

I sprained my ankle and wonder if there is a good way to eat to promote healing--or is fasting a better way?

Comments

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

I just love aloe vera!

"When applied to the skin Aloe Vera improves a large variety of skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, ulcers, burns, stings, acne, bites, scrapes, abrasions, scalp care, sore muscles, cold sores, bruises, sprains and frostbite to name but a few!"

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/3860/health/aloe_vera___no_wonder_they_call_it_the_miracle_plant.html

• interresting, I've been prone to sprains in the past myself. I love aloe, but I have never tried it in the healing of a sprain.

• I'm hoping to reinvigorate this topic, as I fell and very badly sprained my arm. Any strong internal anti-inflamatories I can either in food or medicinal form? I think I would know of I broke it, but I can't bend it. Would epsom salts help?

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Sorry to read that you have injured yourself. If interested, email me (email addy in profile) for a non-toxic option. :)

To your wellness...

• Check out the enzyme serrapeptase - it has anti-inflammatory and healing effect.