The Juice Master

I will be buying the PT Rebounder and the Juice Master

Comments

• Hi Strawberry Girl,

Are you in the USA? I'm interested in Jason's rebounding DVD too, and posted a question at his site, asking if the DVD will play here in the US. Here's my question and his reply:

"Hi, I'm interested in your rebounding DVD; could you please tell me if it will play on my machine here in the US? Thank you!

REPLY: JUICE MASTER TEAM

It is a region 2 DVD, so if you have a multi-region DVD player then yes you will be able to play it. Also it will work fine on your computer."

I don't think my DVD player is multi-region, so I didn't order the DVD. Just thought I'd mention this in case you're in the US ... you might want to make sure it will play on your machine. If it will, and you order it, I'd love to hear how you like it! Please let us know!

• Hi Sovajo,

I live in London :-)

I am buying the DVD next Friday. I am very excited as I feel like a need to do some excersise but I don't have time to go to the gym.

I will contact you as soon as I get the DVD to let you know if it is worth it.

Have a nice weekend.

The strawberry girl

• Hi Sovajo,

Just to let you know that I have received the DVD two days ago. It seems good so far!! Unfortunately I haven