Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To: Poemomm

I am trying to convince a friend to go raw and want to send her a few pictures of prepared raw food. Your Thin Mint and Samoas Girl Scout cookies look so good and I was wondering if the pictures are of the raw versions. I would hate to send her pictures of the SAD versions.

Let me know please....

Thanks for your help!

strong_and_raw

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I haven't seen poemomm on since early september. She was trying to post recipes but the site wouldn't let her so maybe she gave up. But I'm pretty sure they are the real pictures because they were posted a year or so ago when there weren't any site problems. Anyway, here is a very similar version to her girl scout cookies with very similar pictures if you scroll down, which I can't figure wouldn't be raw.

http://www.rawdorable.blogspot.com/2008/01/chocotastrophy-do-try-this-at-home.html

• StrongAndRawStrongAndRaw Raw Newbie

Oh wow! Thanks so much RawKidChef !!!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I just Googled poemomm and found her Pumpkin Pie recipe on Give it to Me Raw. It looks like she's got an ebook out now.

http://theyliketo.giveittomeraw.com/post/56030279/into-the-pumpkin-patch

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

That cake looks divine!

Yes it does. Did you go into the site and find her ebook, Just Desserts? The pictures are beautiful. I wish she still posted here as well. I miss her creativity. Maybe someone knows how to contact her and invite her back.

Just Desserts was by Raw Goddess Heathy, that's a different person. I should go look at that though...

Yea that's a different person. RGH was just posting about the pie by poemomm from goneraw, but that's too bad. I wish there was a way to find her elsewhere too. Maybe she'll come back sometime.

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

I'm here. or back. But missing all my recipes... where are they???? wonders if the hijack gods stole them...

Welcome back Poemomm. Your fabulous recipes are still there, just not as neatly packaged as before. Ray is aware that we would like to have them all together. However, for the moment they are behind the "Track" tab on your profile and mixed in with the Forum Topics. The Track brings together every thread and recipe you have posted or replied to, and files them based on activity, with the most recent activity first.

I can't remember how long it's been since you've posted. Just in case it would be helpful, I'm posting the link to the Site Use Tips and Hints thread. I hope it's helpful.

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

thanks! I'd kinda given up after a month of not being able to post. Lots of wasted time and hours. But I'm back!