Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Calling all Optimists - Let's say Thank You

emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Kandace and Ray have spent many, many hours working to make this resource even better for us. There seem to be several places to complain. I'd like to suggest this thread for the specific purpose of celebrating the POSITIVE aspects of their "work in progress." Those of us who have been around for a while know and appreciate Gone Raw for the fabulous resource it provides. I, for one, am confident that we will all be pleased with the end product. Let's take the time to celebrate the rebirth of Gone Raw and thank Kandace and Ray for their dedication to our community.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Brenda

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Thank you Kandace and Ray for hosting such a diverse and valuable resource for us. I'm thankful today for you. I'm also thankful that our site is now stable.

Brenda

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

Let me second(or third)that! This site was recommended in '12 Steps to Raw Foods' and has been by far my favorite! I am thankful for all the work Ray & Kandace have put in to making this an awesome site. AND I'm super thankful to all the neat people sharing questions, answers and support. Namaste' =)

• Now that I know what I'm doing, I LOVE IT!!!

• Adding HUGE THANKS here for all the work done to make and maintain this site as a useful resource and respite. I'm a fan and know you're doing all you can.

THANK YOU!

(also for helping me get my user name back :) )

xo

Love,

Rona

• drgonflydrgonfly Raw Newbie

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot even imagine the time you put in trying to fix this site in the past & then to totally redo it. Your dedication is amazing. I still think this is the best site even though it's messy while "under construction". Having had a hand in building 2 homes, I can say that the mess is always worth the outcome!

Wind to your wings Ray & Kandace!

• Kandace and Ray, you have changed for the better the lives of so many people. You should be very very proud indeed!!! Please accept our most sincere thanks for everything you have done for our health!!!

• Thanks, the kind words are really appreciated. You folks are sweethearts!

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Anything worth while is worth waiting for, patience is a virtue...

My gratitude is with you both, THANKS K & R!!!

• Although I wrote of some difficulties I was having navigating the new site on another thread, please know how much I appreciate this site and all the work you're putting into it. I have been raw now for 15 months and don't know if I could have done it without Goneraw and its members. So,thank you Kandace and Ray for all you have done and continue to do. You're providing something extremely valuable.

• Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

• rawlizardrawlizard Raw Newbie

I think is wonderful that Ray and Kandance are willing to volunteer their time to put this together and keep it going. I am sure they could be doing something else instead, but I am so thakful of what they do in this site!

Thank you so much Kandance and Ray for this wonderful resource!

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

thank you kandace and ray....i believe you started this website out of the goodness of your hearts..to create a place for all who are interested in this lifestyle to share recipes and knowledge..little did you know how your 'baby' would grow!...to me the inspiration and knowledge i have gained here is priceless..thank you from the bottom of my heart:)

to emtpdmom...i noticed on your profile you were born on valentine's day...it is no wonder you are such a sweetheart , and started this wonderful thread:)

• I am thankful to Kandace and Ray for this wonderful site and thankful for all you members for the helps and recipes.

• I'm here almost every day ; ) ... thanks ray and kandace!

• Running a site like this is a lot of hard work. Please accept everyone's comments on the change with a grain of salt and know it's only to help continue make the site better. Thank you for taking on the challenge!

• A wonderful job well done,,,the changes are welcome. Such 'good food' for body and mind. Thank you, R. & K.

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what all you have in store...thank you so much for all of your long hours and brain-storming thru the design and functioning of everything! What a cool project for you both to work on...you are so appreciated, you have made everybody's life more easy and fun by creating this great site! Thank you :)

• FeeFee Raw Master

Thanks a million Ray and Kandace!

• Thank you Kandace and Ray!