Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

kale chips

has anyone ever heard of kale chips???? these things are awesome!!! they are so tasty that it seems unreal. with kale chips i feel that i can satisfy my snack food cravings and find it easier to stay raw.....this company makes some really tasty ones and you can buy them on line! www.superherosnacks.com

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Yes they are great but they leave your teeth looking really rough. Always have to brush and rinse right afterwards.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

There are 4 or 5 kale chip recipes on this site. You might want to check them out.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

oh those look good! thanks for sharing. i've had some store-bought kale chips from LA and they were delicious! somehow the homemade ones were not the same, but i could have been doing it wrong.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Does anyone think curly cabbage would work to make chips? We just do not have kale in this country.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Swiss chard or cabbage. Both...

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

I would give it a try if there is no kale to be found. Those others are just slightly less fiber-y lol then kale and the main thing is the rockin coating. It all gets dried out anyway. Let us know if you like them w/ the sub. :) I made the coating today but have to wait to get them on the 'chips' because my dehydrator is full of 2 different eggplant recipes. This is unusual for me, sometimes I'll go a month and not fire it up. Lots of good suggestions on here but you have to try em to see if you like em.