Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

to anyone with acne problems...

susan121susan121 Raw Newbie

To cure any kind of acne in 2 weeks:

50/50 mix of water and organic apple cider vinegar

50/50 mix of water and tea tree oil

apply the apple cider vinegar mix to area with acne, and let it dry

then, apply the tea tree oil mix and let it stay on the skin overnight

using a loofah or washcloth to remove dead skin and excess oil from the area is recommended, especially if it is the back or chest. if your skin is very sensitive, then don't scrub it. the acid from the vinegar helps in removing the excess oil/skin buildup anyway!

this will cure most any acne within 2 weeks if you are consistent with applying it before bed each night. i had severe cystic acne and it was gone within a little over a week!

Comments

• I'm going to try that! Thanks!

• shawnieshawnie Raw Newbie

If you have acne on your chest, shoulders or back it signifys a Candida infection (Yeast infection) and should be treated internally rather than just externally or else your symptoms will come back.

Also understand that there's been facial mapping of breakouts and it's essentially this:

Forehead is digestion and/or lack of hydration issues...

along the jaw and neck is hormonal...

cheeks is personal stress....

back, chest and shoulders candida infection...

I don't know too much about cystic acne though.

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

Valeria, that is interesting...where did you get that info from?

It's called acne mapping. Someone posted a link on it awhile ago and I saved the info but not the link.

Here's a link to a site I just found that gives a diagram for face acne mapping: http://skinacea.com/acne/face_map.htm

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

Exfoliation is a real key with keeping your skin clear. I have an awesome loofah (renewable plant fiber) I purchased from www.Terressentials.com - Their products are hand-crafted, USDA Certified Organic which means these products are truly 100% Natural. I'm so glad I found them. Currently, I'm using some products from their frangrance-free line (hair and body).

I like the apple cider solution and the tea tree oil solution mentioned above, too. However, tea tree oil isn't recommended for women who are pregnant (which I'm not), but for those of you who are, just sticking with a loofah is probably your safest bet.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Kristen Suzanne

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i get acne on my back a lot. i think it might be from sweating a lot during exercising, but i'm not sure. i had no idea it could be a yeast infection. how am i supposed to be able to tell???

the acne mapping is really interesting. i have a zit on my cheek right now and i know it's from working at sears during the holidays!!! haha

• internettouristinternettourist Raw Newbie

Thanks for posting all that (acne mapping, apple cider vinegar cure). Vinegar and water is good for cleaning dog pee spots on carpets by the way. The vinegar neutralizes the uric acid and its smell.

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

no wonder i have zits on my cheeks...constantly. I am a high stress person, lots of anger issues!

• I get pimples around my mouth all the time. Especially above my upper lip and on the sides of my chin. I don't know what to do about hormonal problems though.

Joannabanana, here's a link to more information about Candida and a simple spit test you can do: http://www.holistichelp.net/candida.html

I know I sometimes break out into these small red dots on my legs if I am working up a sweat but they usually go away in a day or two. Also when my hair was longer and I started the no shampoo routine I would get the occasional breakout on my back. It would be many many things.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

valeria, thanks for the link. i just looked at it and i'm going to do the spit test tomorrow morning. i also have a lot of the symptoms like constipation, indigestion, acid, and itching, so i wouldn't be surprised if it was because of yeast.