Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Something for skin regeneration ?

ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

I'm one of those people that like to do everything hands on and always find a way to hurt myself, so my hands are always filled with cuts and bruises, is there anything I could use on to help my skin regenerate? at the moment I'm using Shea butter with avocado oil, orange oil&lemon oil because they also get dry, no idea if it helps the skin to regenerate though.

Comments

• I use vitamin E oil for all cuts and scrapes and dry skin. They heal so fast. It would be fine to add it to your existing mix.

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

urine works like no other. research "urine therapy." only for the daring.

p.s. urea is in a lot of makeup products these days. it is one of the ingredients in urine (this time they take it from animals)

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

My grandmother (born in 1893) had beautiful complexion. She always declared she never had a complexion problem, even as a teenager. She said this was because when she was a baby my great-grandmother always wiped her face with her wet diapers. Apparently this was standard practice for baby girls, but not for baby boys.

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

Never knew that! Fascinating.

• wat? Wild!

• This is an old thread I know , but comfrey root ointment helps skin to grow faster. I used it when I scalded myself and there is no scar on my arm even though it was badly scalded. Comfrey ointment helped enormously.