Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best place to shop online in Canada/ Ontario?

rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

I'm looking for the best place to shop online for raw foods in Canada, more specifically Ontario.

Looking to buy cacao, seeds, nuts, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

rawcanadian, Have you found a place near you?

I buy a lot of dry raw foods from www.realrawfood.com they are located in B.C..

• PamPam

I know that BC is not close to Ontario, but I'm in Chicago and have ordered from realrawfood as well. Shipping was fast and they have the most wonderful wild almonds with that coveted cherry extract taste!

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

Yes, I have decided to order from realrawfood.com as well really soon!!!

I haven't found a place in Ontario yet.

;-)

• Hey rawcanadian!

I'm in bitterly cold Ottawa, and I regularly order from realrawfood.com in BC. They have superior product, fees, shipping, and service. It's a family run business and when I have called her son has answered and it definitely sounds like calling someone's home.

I don't think I have ever paid more than $13 for shipping and I've ordered heavy bags of almonds, olive oil in glass bottles, goji berries, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, .....and more!

Good luck with your order:)

• Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

I order from upayanaturals.com. They are out of toronto and ship quick, fast and have a vast selection of stuff.

• I'm SO glad you asked this question!! I'm in Ontario as well and I'm having a difficult time finding some raw ingredients for recipes I want to try. I'm definitely going to check out the suggested site!