Udos Oil?

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

Does anybody have experience with Udo's oil? I would like to get some more omega fats in my diet and I remember liking the taste of this stuff...(strangely enough). Any favorite oil blends or recommendations?

Muchas gracias :)

Z

Comments

• My mom and I do the DHA 3.6.9. Blend. My mom swears that when she runs out, her joints begin to ache. She takes a tablespoon per day. I have it less frequently. I actually got the opportunity to speak with Udo Erasmus at a health expo. He liked my friend's raw cheesecake so much, he came back for seconds!

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

I think his products are generally good quality, but we started using plain flax and hemp oils instead for some reason. Might have been a belt-tightening move, I can't remember.

• I love Udo's oil!

I also use plain flax and hemp oils, but I just love the taste of Udo's. No particular recommendations... I just use it in dressings, sometimes drizzled on veggies or a bit in a blender soup or savory smoothie, and it's super yummy in Phil McCluskey's Green Popcorn (which is just cauliflower florets tossed with a bit of oil, salt, nutritional yeast, and spirulina).