Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Really Dry Skin

2»

Comments

• I am from the Midwest so am already trying to prepare for drier winter skin. What is oil pulling? I'd love some info as I've never heard of it before.

• Coconut oil! :)

• Olive oil is a good moisturizer for dry skin.I always believe olive oil during the wintertime.

http://www.astermeds.com/

• Olive oil is really very effective.

Smith Alan

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

I agree with several of the posts to,have a vapouriser in your bedroom at night,drink plenty of water and use coconut oil on your skin as a moisturiser.

• Pame'laVik'toriaPame'laVik'toria Raw Newbie

My rosacea sensitive skin only gets coconut oil. Chlorine in water also is horrible.

• pauliasmith6745pauliasmith6745 Raw Jr. Leader

According to mine personal experience you must try Gnatural Hair & Body Butter for the dry skin of your boyfriend. It gives me best results in just few days. You can order it from Gnatural Amazon store.

• DiorellaDiorella Raw Jr. Leader

Coconut oil as lotion, and drink enough water for the hot day.

ClaireT
  • Richa94Richa94 Raw Jr. Leader

Hi there

I also have to face the same problem in winter, that time I used to depend on natural remedies, they are found easily and also helps in soothing your skin as well, this includes olive oil, coconut oil, and milk. Hope this information helps you dealing with dry skin.

• AsusanneaAAsusanneaA Raw Jr. Leader

I've been using Cethapil since I can remember I don't even remember why - maybe because I was allergic and at the time it was the best or because it is so easy to get it (Cethapil is literally in every drugstore). But I read about one dermatologist saying how bad it is and that it causes burning, actually it always burned me but I just realized after this doctor's advice.

I switched to completely natural brands, I'm safer because I know the exact ingredients and I don't have any allergic reaction/redness. Now I'm using Virginic's Jojoba Oil for dry skin, cracked lips, it;s an all-year round product summer or winter which is perfect. Link for reference: https://virginic.com/collections/oils/products/golden-jojoba-oil. ;