Just Came Back and I'm Lost...

The website got all changed around while I wasn't looking... Do we not have a recipe box anymore to save recipes to? What happened?

-vtrawgirl

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Yes it has changed quite a bit. All your stuff should still be there. The names have just changed. Some of us that were online when the changes were coming struggled for a bit, but the remake is really quite an improvement. Click here if you'd like to see how to access and use some of the new features. They're pretty neat, once you get used to them. It just takes a little practice.

And vtrawgirl, Welcome Back to Gone Raw.

PS: Once you click on the link above, check pane #9 for where to find your Recipe Box.

• Hi emtpdmom, I haven't been around in a couple months, can you tell me where I can find the recipes that I've created? Thanks so much.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Welcome back bronwyn. This thread has some tips I've found helpful in navigating the new site features. Check pane #8 for help finding your recipes. They're still there, just not packaged as neatly as before.

• I've been away for a while also and came back to see the new design of the site. It's kool except for I liked the recipe section better when it listed the required tools for each recipe (juicer, dehydrator, blender, food processor). It's difficult for me to believe that I am the only one who feels this way so I presume there MUST be a good reason for having changed it. Please let me know so I won't feel inclined to whine about it.