small pictures

Is there anyway to enlarge the recipe pictures? Part of how amazing this site is for me is how I get to drool over and be inspired by the recipe photos people post. Now they are eentsy teensy, and don't enlarge when you double click on them, I think it'd be really awesome to up the size. Pleeese! :) :)

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Yeap! It's one of the things we lost with the upgrade . . . but only on the recipes before the upgrade. Ray said a while back (probably in early December) that he was aware of the problem and would be addressing it in the future. Don't remember him mentioning it since.

Pictures for the new recipes do enlarge if you click on them, at least the 5 or so I checked did. Hopefully he will find a "fix" for the older pictures in the near future.

• Thanks for letting me know emtpdmom! So some pictures enlarged for you? None of them have that I've clicked on...bummer dude. :)

Well here's hoping they work it out, either way this site still kicks butt.

Love you goneraw!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

None have enlarged when I click on them, even if I click on the options of larger, thumbnail, teeny, they all show the same postage stamp sized photo, which may as well be deleted :( Too small for me to see unfortunately :(

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

None of the recipe pictures before the updates (middle of November?) will enlarge for me. Some of those since the updates were complete will enlarge for me, but not all. I'm running Firefox. Don't know if that makes a difference or not. Sure hope Ray gets the picture issue resolved soon.