Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Oil pulling experience

RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

Hi everybody ,

Is there anybody who is oil pulling or someone who has been done it?

I would like to share stories.

Thank you!

Comments

• RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

anyone?

• green girlgreen girl Raw Newbie

I have been pulling oil for a couple months now. My teeth are whiter and the sensitivity in my teeth has decreased quite a bit. I don't really have any medical problems that I was trying to cure doing this, I was just looking for a way to whiten my teeth and allow my body to heal them naturally without blocking the process with flouride. I am going to continue on with it and see how it goes.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

There were some discussions about oil pulling last year. An Advanced Search should get you to several good threads.

• RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

thank you!

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Makes me gag, but I'm going to try it with coconut oil which I like a lot. Thanks for the reminder!

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

I had started it with coconut oil, but after doing it twice, it actually started to make me not like coconut oil (something about swishing warm oil around in your mouth for a long time can make you a little grossed out), and since I love coconuts and didn't want to risk all of a sudden gagging at the taste of it, I decided to stop using it...am going to try using sesame oil or a plain bland oil, have to find one, so I don't get grossed out with other flavors of oils that I like.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Do NOT use anything but cold pressed sesame oil or sunflower seed oil. There are no positive results with anything but those.

I've oiled pulled for a while and have had many positive results such as whitening, better skin, better breath, etc. I highly recommend it but definitely not unless you're willing to get the right oils. Read up on it if you have to.