Another Recipe Question

I used to be able to see recipes posted by a user when I went to their profile. Now I only see some of their favorite recipes. How can I find recipes posted by the user?

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

If you click on their "Track" you will see all the threads they have posted and replied to, as well as all the recipes they posted and replied to. These are all mixed together and appear in chronological order beginning with the most recent activity. I'm hoping Ray will soon fix it so personal recipes are all together on the profiles, or at least so we can do an Advanced Search by recipe creator.

Click here and check reply #8 and #18 for some tips on sorting recipes. If the member you are looking for is very near the beginning or end of the alphabet, sorting from the general Recipe tab may be easier.

• Yikes, that's what I was afraid of. I was hoping there would be an easier way.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Sadly, at the moment there does not seem to be. I'm really hoping we will again see an individual user's recipes all in one file. Time will tell.