Can I see a list of my posted recipes?

erinerin Raw Superstar

Before the updates, I really enjoyed being able to see all the recipes that I posted on my account page. I also enjoyed being able to go to other members' pages and seeing a list of their recipes. Now what I see on my page is a list of my favorite recipes. Is this a setting that I can change on my page? Or is this something that has changed permanently? If so, is there anywhere else I can go to see a list of recipes listed by the member who posted them? Thanks so much!

Comments

• erinerin Raw Superstar

Sorry I posted this twice. My computer was acting up and I thought it didn't post the first time. Oops!

• Hey Erin, I agree with you, I always liked being able to go to another person's page and see their other recipes.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I'm with you guys - i've been missing this a lot! There are a few people who make amazing dishes all the time and now i can't find them because i have to scroll threw tons of posts and such just to find their posted recipe. I really hope this feature is reinstated!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Personal recipes are filed behind the "Track" tab. They're mixed in with the threads and posted in chronological order beginning with the most recent activity. You can also sort by member from the Recipe tab. That's especially helpful if the member's name is at the beginning or end of the alphabet. If it's in the middle it can take a while to get to them. Click here and check panes #8 and #18 if you need some tips on using the recipe search features.

A number of users have commented about missing this feature. Maybe if enough of us comment, Kandace and Ray can make an adjustment.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

Emtpdmom - thanks... i do this now, but it was just so much nicer and easier the way it was before. it's nice seeing what that person comments on, but it was just easier the old way :) For some, going through posts just to find a recipe is quite an ordeal. The recipe search is great :)

• Thank you emtpdmom I do the track thing now, but just missing being able to go to a page and see the recipes