Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

London

hey rawees

I am a student from germany and going to work for an intern in the next six or seven months here in london. I want to get to know raw or vegans/ vegetarians

from london.

I look forward hearing from you.

love, katrin

Comments

• Are you London England or is there a london in US? i can't remember. If in England, very welcome Sonne, although I am halfway across country in Devon. Hope you enjoy it here.

If not, welcome to wherever you are and I hope it comes up to your expectations :)

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Debs60~

That's funny... there is a London in the US... London, Kentucky. There is also a London in Cananda... London, Ontario. I would think there might be a London in Australia also... Maybe other countries also?????

• there r a quite number of raw foodists in england. specificially the city of london, not sure.

good luck!

• I mean London in the UK. Anyone here from UK-London?

• Hi Sonne83,

I'm an Australian moving from Heidelberg, Germany to London at the start of next month. I am not 100% raw but am high raw, looking to further my rawness once in London. It very difficult to be vegetarian where I live let alone vegan, and you can forget about raw vegan. ha ha.

Anyhow....That's me. I'll be there on the 2nd March.

Zoe

• ladydaventryladydaventry Raw Newbie

I'm in London, UK!! Plenty of raw places in central London to keep you busy. I am still trying to find a decent fruit 'n' veg market near to central London, not having much luck on that front.

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Hi, I work in London but live a couple of hours out.. Places to eat if it helps, that I know of are SAF, near the city, near Shoredich and Vita Organic in the west end, Wardour Street. I've always found fresh and wild (whole foods) one in Kensington & one in Soho, Brewer St, to be pretty good for supplies, superfoody type things, but theyre not cheap! Also there will be many place to get fresh stuff. I've always fancied to try Borough Market but not made it there yet..

Lady D - Have you tried Berwick Street market in Soho? I used to go through there omn my way to Fresh & Wild from work. Its not massive but is fruit & veg in the centre (depending where you mean by centre I guess!). They do bowls of different things for