Raw Power! Chocolate Protein Superfood

NuttgirlNuttgirl Raw Newbie

Has anyone every tried this protein powder?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QCHVZY/ref=nosim/?tag=dealtime-hpc-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B000QCHVZY&linkCode=asn

I’m thinking about giving it a try but for $30 I am a little hesitant. I tried using some hemp protein powder but I really do not like how it tastes.

Comments

• That sounds great! I haven’t tried it though. Have you tried putting cacao powder in with your hemp powder?

• It sounds yummy. I love protein shakes.

• I haven’t tired it but before you do make sure you ask yourself if you actually need all that extra protein.

• I Like it MUCH better than the hemp protein. It mixes well with a banana and some almond milk….yummy.

Also, I just got Vega. It is a whole food meal replacement, for those that travel. I will let you know how it tastes.

• NuttgirlNuttgirl Raw Newbie

Rfoodie,

I think you are my raw twin! LOL! I can’t stomach the hemp shakes either. I bought the Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder Shake and I just don’t like the way it tastes at all. NO matter what I mix in with it I still has that grainy taste to it.

Is there a good place to buy it for less than $30?

• Nuttgirl

Hi Twin! LOL…. AS for the hemp – the ONLY Way that I tolerated it at all is to mix it with a green juice or smoothie that I also have agave in. I do feel a bit different when I do that, not sure if it is the additional protein or not!

To my knowledge, there really isn’t any place that you can buy it any cheaper. I got mine from Sunfood nutrition.

As for the Vega- tried a bit of it last night and it is ok…..not SUPER, but tolerable. I had the berry. It may take time to get used to, but it is supposed to be good for you, especially if your super active. You get it on Brendan Braizer’s site, or myvega.com

Good LUCK! I think a lot of this stuff just takes time to get used to….............