Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

eco village raw food community, Hawaii

Aloha to all of you raw food brothers and sisters!

I wanted to let you all know about this magic that is creating this days down in the jungle of Hawaii.

An Eco village created all from recycled materiel, using solar energy and catchment water, A land that provide all fruit you can ever dream of.

A vegan raw food community, living together sharing the love to nature, to food, to healthy simple life style and above all to life.

we gather food together from the jungle, we go hiking together on this amazing island and we party together with music, big fire circles and lots of raw fresh cacao!!!

We have private camps and dorm available, everything is just so amazingly comfortable and hommy.

Please check it out, you wont be sorry, believe me!

www.cinderland.org (still working on it.....)

or, in our myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=379089085

We are looking for new people to make this community even better, come and share your talents your life your love.

Comments

• browniesbrownies Raw Newbie

It looks wonderful. The "community" section of the website isn't complete so their is no info on joining. I'd love to get more information. I am looking for a community to join in the later part of this year.

• I am about to move from my current lifestyle as well. More information would be great!

• wow that sounds amazing

• that looks divine :)

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Haha! I don't think I'd fit in.

Everyone would be lounging on the beach and I'd be covered head to toe in clothing prudishly keeping to myself.

• I'd sit with you carnap, covered too..

I actually would love to live in a place like this, make a mud house, eat raw..low impact living.

I am building a mud house right now in the jungle of northern thailand,, but hawaii is tempting.

I heard its costly there, is that so?

• the myspace page indicates it is available for booking a vacation... I'm seriously considering it. But I'd have to figure out when we could get away... would the summer time be too unbearably hot???

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Does everyone have outside jobs? What do you have to pay for? Land? I don't understand how this could be sustainable unless the land is paid for and you make your own clothing.

It seems amazing though. I have so much that ties me here where I am but if anything happened I'd be searching for a place like this.

• teacupteacup Raw Newbie

looks beautiful and simple.

a perfect place to get away from it all and back to nature.

i hope you prosper well :)

• Hi there when I went to the site it didn't have any info really. I saw the pictures...all looked amazing. I have had the pleasure of going to Hawaii once...only to Waikiki and I know its NOTHING like the other islands BUT evenso I truly loved it...the smells of the flowers, the warm moist air, the water and sand, and the extremely NICE and helpful locals. People told me they would not be so warm but everyone I met seemed to go out of their way to be overly pleasant and offered suggestions and advice. I loved it.

I'm wondering if your place is like Pangaia...community showers, compost toilets with leaves rather than TP, jungle hut type of lodging, and solar powered appliances for raw food prep??? I am very interested although I don't know if i could handle the public showering at this point in my life--maybe after I have become more raw and lose the gut LOL not that I'm vain I am thinking of fellow onlooker's eyes!! I just I know it's not attractive...a lean healthy body is beautiful...mine has some tuning up to do! I am a work in progress...got stuck in reverse for a few years but finally popped the clutch and moving forward again.

Would be very interested in knowing pricing and all that. It sounds great and something I want to experience. I would love to have a property with my own garden and fruit trees. Someday...

Peace & abundance

Lo~