new to portland...looking for roommates

Hi! My boyfriend and I are moving to Portland at the beginning of March and we're looking for roommates and to meet new friends/acquaintances. We're trying to find people with similar interests so I thought I would post this up on here. We're looking to move to inner se, somewhere around belmont, hawthorne, ladds addition, etc. We can spend up to $700. We have a small, very friendly, potty trained dog. We're looking to rent a house with a yard to accommodate our dog. We'd also love to be able to garden and grow our own veggies. We love all animals but we're looking for someone without a cat as my boyfriend is allergic. We're non smokers. We're in our early 20's. We both eat about 90% raw. We love preparing food and learning everything about it. We're really into natural nutrition, hiking, and yoga. We're all about natural cleaners/products, recycling, and composting. My boyfriends hobbies include skateboarding and videography. We like watching movies but don't watch cable. We obviously use the internet a lot. If you've got a house to fill or if you're searching for a place and roommates let me know! If nothing else works out we'll be searching for a place to sublet temporarily for a month or two till we find the perfect place, so anything under that category will work too.

Thanks,

Kelly

Comments

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

I know I'm late and you may have found something already, but have you checked into a raw meetup in the area? Might be a good place to hook up potential roommates.

• hi! we haven't found anything yet :( that's a good idea! thanks!