I love Kelp Noodles!

My first order of Kelp Noodles arrived and I just whipped up a batch of raw tomato sauce. I'm in love. Seriously, I can't believe it took me so long to try them! I finally ordered some along with some raw olives (since I've been missing olives like crazy) and I can't believe how yummy my raw pasta is.

I'm glad I ordered 5 packs of them (hoping I'd like them) because the shipping would have cost more than the packs of kelp noodles if I was going to place another order for more without anything else... and they were only a few dollars/pack.

If you haven't tried them yet, do yourself a favor and get yourself a package of kelp noodles, especially if you used to like cooked pasta.

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion! I definitely will!

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

I have a bag in my refrigerator and I can't wait to eat them this week. I've ordered them online in the past, but they also sell them at Whole Foods Market. My husband hasn't had them yet and I think he'll love them.

Cheers,

Kristen Suzanne

• I just got two packages of Kelp noodles from Rawfoodworld! I am excited to try these out. I'm planning an Asian style dish with mine:)

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

The first time I tried them I loved them, the second time the package had a aweful chemical smell and even after rinsing many times it didn't go away. I might try a 3rd time but that will be deal breaker for me.