Mushroom Powders ...

Chaga, turkey tail, 14 blend and more...

this place has all kinds of different mushroom powder at really good prices...

http://www.mushroomharvest.com

Comments

• Interesting, I will check them out further thanks...are they raw? I didn't see that mentioned.

I use the Cordyceps from www.noblelifeelements.com/lisa

I put 1/4 t. in everything from fruity green smoothies (and they don't taste mushroomy to raw soups (which adding more tastes mushrromy...yum). Mushrooms have such a great way of adding that earthy depth to foods :)

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Do you use the 'shroom powders/extracts simply for flavor or is there another reason for using them?

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

raw i would think so ..........

yea they have Cordyceps at $12 for 4 oz or $30 for 1lb ... along will all other mushrooms. ibelieve they are organic, not wild crafted but cultivated and organic. For me it's a great deal because $50 for Cordyceps is to much for my pocket book. they also have chaga, and i just order a 14 blend for my cacao delights - alot like Sacred Chocolate's ImmunoMushroom heart they have :)

i use them in cacao recipes, herbal elixirs, pates, and to top my salads with ...

• The price is good! Love those Chocolate Mushroom hearts from Elements....they sound gross though. I had them at a party and only then realized hos amazing they are.

Blue...check my website (look at he section for cordyceps)and you will read about

the possible benefits.....mushrooms are amazing! Who knew???

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hippie Chick~ I know that some 'shrooms are high in saccharides (one of my "focused" knowledge areas) that are very beneficial. Your website says the cordyceps have a wide range of nutrients but I doesn't see where they were listed.