raw nuts/seeds?

i usually purchase my nuts and seeds from trader joe's, and they say raw on the package, but i am starting to be extremely skeptical that anything they sell is in fact 100% raw. same with walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pecans, which i buy at a more generic grocery store that says raw. do i simply stop eating nuts and seeds except when purchased online, or is there a way to know? if someone could please shed some light on this i'd be very grateful.

Comments

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Go to search. There is an extreme amount of information about raw nuts and seeds.

The only nuts I know of that are raw from the stores is walnuts and hazelnuts. Sunflower seeds is also safe. Do go to search though, for more help.

Just did a quick search. This may help you. Sorry I am not computer savvy. This question was on Search: raw almonds/ page 6/ RAW almonds? by babydollsea.

• good to know, thanks :) ill have to go search.

• Yeah, walnuts and hazelnuts and pine nuts are normally rally raw if labeled so. Also there have been comments on here about TJ's almonds 'sprouting', even though they are assumedly "pasturized" for federal regulations.