Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What You Ate Today

Comments

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

@vabeachcg, you brew kombucha? Is it difficult? Does it taste like the Synergy kombucha from Whole Foods? I have been really interested in trying it.

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Juice of apple, carrot, beet, spinach, cucumber, ginger and lemon.

2 sharon fruit and 1 banana

Mediterranean bean pate, cucumber, cherry toms and alfalfa sprouts wrapped in lettuce leaves

Carrot & hummus

I'm having stuffed peppers for dinner tonight and quite fancy banana whip for pudding as it's been ages since I last indulged. :-)

• RawaholicRawaholic Raw Newbie

I've just started training for my very first half marathon! I will be maintaining my 100% low-fat raw plant based diet while doing this. The half marathon is on March 21 and my training schedule lasts 68 days. You can read all about it on my blog at: http://iamrawaholic.blogspot.com/

I ate A LOT of food today. Hungry hungry hungry, that's all I can say! :D

- 4 C. Pineapple blended with 1/2 C. Coconut Water

- 2 C. Blueberries + 2 Clementines

- Green Smoothie (3 C. Grapes, 2 C. Frozen Bananas, 2 Medjool Dates, 7 C. Spinach)

- 1 medium Ambrosia Apple with 3 tbs. Raw Cinnamon Apricot Jam (you can find the recipe on my blog & youtube account).

- 1/2 of a Sugar Baby Watermelon

- Smoothie (3 medium Bananas, 2 C. Blueberries, 2 C. frozen Mango, 1/2 C. Strawberries, 2 tbs. Raw Honey, 2 tbs. Raw Probiotic Coconut Yogurt, 2 tbs. Pomegranate powder, 1 tsp. Acerola Cherry Powder, 2 tsp. Maca)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

breakfast- smoothie of 1 frozen banana, 1/2 bag grapes, and 6 oz spinach

lunch- 4 cups fresh grapefruit juice and 3 apples (so far at least haha i won't get back from school for another 5 hours)

predicted dinner- big salad of avocado, spinach, lettuce, tomato, onion, sea salt, olive oil, zucchini, and sundried tomatoes. i was eating too much soup and not enough greens so the next few days will be massive amounts of greens.

i was also in the mood for a huge smoothie...

4 bananas, 9 little dates, and a vanilla bean. yum. this is my favorite smoothie in the whole world.

i just started reading dr. graham's Nutrition and Athletic Performance so i'm definitely going to start implementing some of his tips into my diet.

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Buckwheat & quinoa porridge with chopped apple and blueberries, topped with loads of cinnamon

Chopped carrots, peppers, cherry toms and cucumber with hummus

Juice of apple, celery, carrot, lemon and ginger

Banana and dates

Dinner is couscous and chickpeas with veggies. Didn't end up having my banana whip pud last night so might have it tonight.

• Kayla TheillerKayla Theiller Raw Newbie

Green smoothie- juice of one apple and 2 oranges, banana, pineapple, and spinach

2 mangoes and 1 papaya

Cheesy kale chips

Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar

Zucchini and beet spaghetti with marinara sauce and pesto

Spicy carrot soup

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Green juice of apples, carrots, celery, cucumber, lemon and ginger

Green smoothie of banana, berries and spinach

Buckwheat porridge with diced sharon fruit and blueberries topped with cinnamon

Apple and handful of pumpkin and sunflower seeds

For dinner I'm having veggie thai curry with brown rice

(Just finished reading Brendon Braziers Thrive Diet and it's got so many great recipes. Can't wait to try out some new meals.)

• some good, some not!

coffee (i'm weaning down, again)

pineapple

pineapple-apple salad

chickpea cutlet w/ gravy

bagel

the last 2 things made my head hurt. alas.

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

Banana

Orange

Salad with Sweet Capri Dressing

Holiday Chia Pudding (http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/2009/04/holiday-chia-pudding-recipe-raw-vegan.html)

That's breakfast and lunch... :)

Cheers,

Kristen

PS... Soon, I'll be making my Green Pregnant Mom Protein Shake (http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/2010/01/green-pregnant-mom-protein-shake.html)

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Kristen, your chia pudding looks lovely, I might try that this week.

So far today:

Smoothie of hemp milk, banana, frozen blueberries, maca.

Vegan pizza and side salad

Banana chips

Banana bread energy bar (Brendan Brazier's recipe)

Not sure about later...still dithering...

• So far I've eaten:

3 brazil nuts

A blended salad: rocket, avocado, carrot, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice and chives

A pear

I made a raw chocolate sauce with lots of cacao butter, carob, cacao and lucuma and dipped some strawberries. I only managed to have a little bit before my body told me to stop.

I have been rather full since but I don't think I've eaten enough today so I'm going to make a salad with some sauerkraut and grated carrots and courgette. And maybe have a fig later if I get hungry before bed.

I tried eating high fruit the other day because I am always so inspired by people's lists on this thread but I just love veggies too much....

edit: I had a bowl of grated carrots, courgettes, alfalfa and radish sprouts, sauerkraut, half and avocado and chives with a dusting of spirulina. Now I think that's it for today.

• half a banana, half an ugli friut, a pink smoothie (odowalla), veggie sushi (mostly raw), Kale salad( kale with tamari and sesame seeds), arame salad, a bite of tabole, another banana, some pistachios, raw honey and raw cacoa nibs, mint leaves

Its 9:20 here, so I'll probably just have one more snack--probably some left over salad or another banana.

• Smoothie of 2 bananas, cranberries, and spinach.

1/4 of a baked butternut squash with raw cranberry/mango/pear/date chutney.

Some carrot/pineapple/raisin salad.

One banana blended with water, ice, and cinnamon.

A chopped pear topped with 2 heaping TBS ground flax seed and two dates.

A few squares of 88% cocoa chocolate (scored at my grocery store, woo!)

breakfast- 1 cantaloupe

lunch- 3 big bowls (the whole batch haha) of mushroom soup from this site. it is my favorite soup ever. after i puree it, i chop some tomato, onion, green onion, sundried tomato, and cucumber so it's nice and chunky. pure heaven.

dinner- salad (1 bag lettuce, spinach, sundried tomatoes, tomatoes, onion, olive oil, cucumber) and a smoothie ( 4 bananas + 7 dates + vanilla bean)

I was really hungry today haha

The last of my wisdom teeth are coming in so I am currently unable to chew, which means for now I can't have my favorite giant salad and veggies with dip for dinner right now. :-( So for now my meals are either smoothies, juices, or clementines and melon (the only two whole foods I can chew with out making more mouth ache more).

Pre-breakfast: 2 C. grapefruit juice

Breakfast: smoothie - 2.5 C. pineapple + 0.75 C. sliced peaches (frozen) + raw honey + raw probiotic coconut yogurt + vanilla + .5 C. coconut water

Snack: 3 clementines

Lunch: green smoothie - 6 C. spinach + 3 C. grapes + 3 bananas + 2 medjool dates

Snack: 3 clementines

Dinner: smoothie - 3 C. pineapple + 6 oz. golden raspberries + handful blueberries + raw honey + raw probiotic coconut yogurt + pomegranate powder + coconut water

Snack: 4 clementines

• Aw, Rawaholic, I hope they heal soon.

Our power was out this morning, so I couldn't have a smoothie. I chopped up an apple and pear and topped it with two heaping TBS ground flax seed. It came back on at noon, though, so lunch was a delicious smoothie of two bananas, some cranberries, a bunch of parsley, and five coconut water ice cubes. I'm currently slurping up the last of it.

I baked a butternut squash yesterday. Dinner will probably include that.

• white grapes

slow-dried pineapple, four strawberries

salad with rocket, mixed sprouts, grated carrot and courgette, sauerkraut and a whole avocado

an apple

half a bowl of blended salad

raw chocolate and a few cashews

chia seeds topped with lots of grated raw chocolate, chopped fig, chopped strawberries, a few cashew nuts and honey

about three mulberries (I'm really savouring them because my stockist has run out again!)

a glass or two of sauvignon blanc

two prunes

banana, vanilla, honey and hemp butter

white tea with vanilla

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Green juice of apples, carrots, celery, cucumber, lemon and ginger

Curried lentil crackers with mango chutney - too good for words!

Bean pate on baby gem leaves, topped with cherry toms and cucumber

Banana and a couple of dates (pre gym)

Choc and blueberry energy bite (post gym)

Veggie curry with brown rice

Such a good day of yummy goodness!

• In the morning I Had like 15-20 delicious honey dates! Damn were they good and fresh-tasting!

Then at around 10 am I had a fruit salad with- grapes, cantaloupe, and blueberries

At 1 PM I had a large spinach salad with celery, lemon juice, tomato, cucumber, and soaked raw almonds

At around 4 Pm I had 1 large delicious navel sunkist organge and 2 sunkist blood oranges

right now its 6:30 pm and im gonna be home by 7-7:30 and I plan on having some more oranges because I am craving them! Ill also have a grapefruit and a kiwi with it also.

Then I let my stomach rest for the rest of the day so my body can heal when I sleep :)

• bunny spice smoothie (Raw food real world)

green smoothie

salad w/ nut pate and hemp based dressing

raw key lime pue

delicious food day!! i'm a soup addict so i need to go to a soup addict anonymous meeting or something.

1 pineapple

2 bananas

1 bag frozen raspberries (3 cups)

3 small apples

3 huge bowls of curried carrot soup

• juice-beet kale cucumber lemon ginger-lovely

half cup of coffee...........

2 cups cherries-yum!!!!!!

1/3 cup blueberries

pear

2 oranges

2 bananas

dehydrated chips-just a couple to try-tastey

1/2 cup pistachioes

5 raw little chocolate coconut balls, had some of the cherries with these-super fantastic yum

and...thinking about tomatoes and cucumber....and i'll probaly have some dates and pecans too

Still liquid bound. Good thing I like smoothies! LOL :-D

Breakfast: Smoothie ( 3 C. Pineapple, 1 C. Peaches, 12 Cherries, 1 tbs. raw probiotic coconut yogurt, honey, & coconut water)

Snack: 4 Clementines

Lunch: Green Smoothie (3 C. Grapes, 3 Bananas, 6 C. Spinach)

Snack: 5 Clementines

Dinner Pt. 1: Smoothie (24 Cherries, 3 Bananas, 1 Mango, pomegranate powder, Green stevia, Coconut water, 2 tsp. Raw cacao powder)

Dinner Pt. 2: Smoothie (3 Bananas, 1/2 C. Blueberries, Pomegranate powder, Stevia, Coconut water)

Snack: 3 Clementines

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

1 lb. dates

1 whole large pineapple

4 c. green grapes

2 c. blueberries

6 medium oranges

8 c. spinach

1/2 bunch romaine

1 bunch cilantro

2 avocadoes

1 red bell pepper

2 jalapenos

• vabeachcgvabeachcg Raw Newbie

b: blackberry- banana smoothie w/ maca powder

s: banana

Lpart 1: 2 shore break cakes wrapped in romaine w/ tomato & onion (like crab cakes only better...no meat and using sprouted mung beans)

Lpart 2: a huge huge raw caesar salad w/ shredded coconut 'cheez'

S: heartburn, homemade raw sauerkraut

D: sloppy hoes (better-than-joe's),

Dessert: probably a raw raw cookie dough...to fight this insatiable craving for it.

• Breakfast was a smoothie of 1 banana, 1 overripe pear, cranberries, a tsp coconut oil, parsely, cilantro, spinach, and ice.

Lunch was an apple and two kiwis topped with 2 TBS ground flax seed, a tsp coconut oil, and sunflower seed milk.

Dinner was two carrots, an apple, hummus, and baked sweet potato.

Dark chocolate covered goji berries were had throughout the day too...:-/

:]

• Breakfast: 1 large grapefruit, 1 apple chopped up with flax seeds, raisins, and a small handful rolled oats - tossed with 1/4 c soymilk (I don't have any raw nut/seed milks at hand and my apartment mate was chomping on Kashi and milk - making me crave a cereal style breakfast)

Snack: 2 carrots and a tablespoon of the vegan oatmeal cookie dough my apartment mate was stirring...this living with non-raw people is hard!

Lunch: 1/2 an apple, a 1/2 cup mixture of raw peanuts, raisins, and a few wasabi peas

so far my high raw is going well - all raw might take a while.

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Green juice of apples, carrots, celery, lemon and ginger

Apple chai pudding

Chopped carrots, peppers and cucumber with hummus

later I'm having:

Banana and dates for my pre gym snack

Dinner will be an almond and flaxseed burger with salad

Puddings got to be banana whip with blueberries! Yay!

• yesterday i had

almond mylk raw choclate banana smoothie

4 guacamole romaine rollups- avocado tomato sprouts cilantro s+p, onion garlic

some more tomato

half cup coffee..

2cups of blueberries and nut mylk smoothie

a super healthy portion of the ltomato macadamia mozzarella ingine found on this site. i made half the portion in the listed recipe and atte it all up. delicious.

2 cups cherries with some raw coconut chocalate balls

banana ice cream with more cherries.

some cauliflower poopcorn- couple of handfulls.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Long time no see, everybody! Here was yesterday's food log:

Breakfast: 8 bananas, 2 tomatoes

Lunch: 8 bananas, 2 tomatoes

Dinner: Big bowl of grapes, 2 tomatoes, 1 cucumber

Hopefully some more of the Nature's Sweet cherubs will be in stock today. They've been out for the past week and I'm jonesing for 'em!

I think tonight I'll make the Groovy Green Wraps recipe from "Low Fat, Fruit Filled, High Fun Raw Recipes"...

www.fitonraw.com/low-fat-raw-vegan-favorites

Swayze