Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Best online raw product sources??

Hey guys!

Recently, I moved from Los Angeles to a very small town in Texas and now have no Trader Joe's or Whole Foods closeby. We do have a local mom and pop health food shop, but they are limited in what they carry. So, for the past few months here, I've been purchasing things either on my trips back to California or online.

Since, going forward, the trips to California will be minimal, I'm now pretty much stuck with online, but am still unsure about the best sites for good quality and cost efficiency. It seems to me that prices (not to mention shipping fees) are all over the place! I've had good experiences with some online vendors, but I feel that there HAS to be others out there who would be a better fit, who I just haven't discovered yet.

Any personal experiences would be a great help!

Best,

Jen

Comments

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

This thread is a good one - lots of rec's

http://goneraw.com/forum/favorite-raw-internet-storefronts

I wish we could make it sticky!

• I like iherb.com and rawvegansource.com, between them both you can buy just about everything you need to make many delicous raw meals.

If you click on my icon, I have a referral code for iherb that will get you $5.00 off your first order.

Steph

• MMM very small town in Texas? That is a big place. When I want to find anything I try the internet, like health food stores, organic and the nearby town's. Providing you don't live out in the middle of no where, and it will be a drive anyway. I am about 25mi. from my local Sprouts. If you sit still long enough it all moves to you, Ha. It used to be 50mi to the nearest Whole Foods.

• Thanks guys!!

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I like Natural Zing, they have just about everything I've ever looked for and their prices are better than elsewhere. Just curious, where in Texas? I live just North of Dallas.

• Thanks!

Tyler. :) Prob just a couple of hours from you.

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

Tyler's not too far, but a little too far to drive in for groceries! It is beautiful though.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

www.ultimatesuperfoods.com Great bulk prices!

• Thanks Animal. :)