Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ray - Question/Attention

Ray and Kandace -

Is there still a feedback button? I thought I should bring this to your attention. I was reading the thread called "puzzled: how to justify raw vegan diet from the Chinese Medicine point of view" found under Food Preparation. I read through the whole thread...reached the post that said "look here" and found something that I do not normally run into on GR. I thought I should bring it to your attention. But I did not know how to contact you.

Comments

• Thanks!

- for the modification

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I'm not Kandace or Ray, but did notice the "Flag as offensive" link in the bottom right corner of each post. I clicked on the same offensive link you did earlier this morning, and flagged it. When you click on the "Flag" it gives you some options, including a place to type in a note about the offense.

It's a shame we need that kind of link, but I'm thankful K and R have provided it. Neat new feature. Yeah!

• I also clicked on that link. I also used the flag as offensive button nice feature.

• beanbean Raw Newbie

I didn't click on it myself, but now I'm insanely curious... is the link still there? Can I click it? What kind of "offensive" was it?

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thanks everyone. The "flag as offensive" button will bring questionable posts straight to our attention. While not necessarily fun, these sort of measures will help keep the integrity of the site as we continue to grow. We do appreciate your help with this!