Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hello! Taking Recipe Requests

2»

Comments

• erinerin Raw Superstar

I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but it would be awesome to have a cake recipe that is not extremely heavy. I want to make a cake that is light and at least somewhat "fluffy". Anything lighter than your average raw cake made just from nuts and dates would be a welcomed improvement.

Everything you make is awesome!! You really have a knack for thinking outside the box to create raw meals that are just like their cooked versions. Keep it up!!

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Ooohh, moon pie! Yesssssss......

• Okay, it has been a while since you posted this, but I have been craving Cinnamon Toast Crunch so intensely that I have considered abandoning my raw breakfasts. (I haven't, and probably won't, but it DID cross my mind more than once). I'm not sure if it is possible to do raw, but it would be AMAZING if it could.

and I can't wait to see how your moon pie turns out! I have never really liked marshmallow, so I never really liked real moon pies, but I'm imagining pure deliciousness with a raw moon pie.

• ddigiacomoddigiacomo Raw Newbie

I was at one lucky duck yesterday. I had their moon pie, it was AMAZING! I cant wait for the recipe you come up with.

• LaEnsaladaLaEnsalada Raw Newbie

raw yogurt?

I dont know if this is possible, but it's something I really miss.

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Easy one, LaEnsalada: Here is Rhio on youtube, showing how to make nut yogurts:

• LaEnsaladaLaEnsalada Raw Newbie

thanks pixx!

I'm definitely going to try that :)

• pixxpixx Raw Master

No problem! Let us know how it goes. :~)

• ddigiacomoddigiacomo Raw Newbie

I think I am going to try my hand at making a moon pie. I will let you know how it goes.

• I would love to find a replacement for vinegar chips. I love vinegar kettle chips and would really like a replacement I could eat and not feel guilty about on movie night :o) I have seen lots of chip recipes but never for the kind I like.

• pixxpixx Raw Master

shortcake~ Why not try marinating something in apple vinegar, or lemon, or lime, and drying it? I have done kale chips in lemon juice and sprinkled sea salt, and it tasted very similar to vinegar chips to me- only not heavy like kettle chips, much more light. I've seen diakon radish chips sold- I'm thinking of trying some regular radish- sliced thin, with lemon.

• I will have to try it with kale. I tried it with thinly sliced potatoes and sweet potatoes. It was ok but not as good as I would of liked. I guess I will have to experiment more and try and kale in my area. That might be a challenge lol.

Does anyone know of a good cherry pie recipe that doesn't require Irish moss?

Also I have been searching for a tortilla (bread) and a tortilla chip recipe. I have found good tasting tortilla chip recipes but the texture isn't right. When you chew them it all gets all goopy and stuck to your teeth worst than candy!