Brain Teaser

FeeFee Raw Master

Ok, the following sequence of numbers has a specific rule to it. Can you work out what it is?!!

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 1

Comments

• FeeFee Raw Master

I can't believe no one wanted to exercise their brains!!

Ok here is a hint,

Count the numbers and think what else you know that has the same number invloved with it.

Think about which shortening of a three word phrase takes longer to say than the original phrase.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

is it

www, world wide web????????????

• FeeFee Raw Master

Thats the helping part.

There are 26 numbers, 26 letters in the alphabet, the 3 is in the 'w' position. W is the only letter of the alphabet with 3 syllables when you say it, all the rest only have one. I thought it was a really good puzzle, one of my pupils gave it to me.

Here is another one.

What is the next line in these sequences of numbers?

Its so cruel to do this really I suppose as I know the answer!

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Ok that was so hard that I admit I cheated on it and looked it up. I would never have figured it out on my own. So I will not post the answer so that someone else can have fun with it.

Every time I thought I had it then every thing would fall apart. Haven't done these sort of things forever!!!

My husband was stumped as well he was even using the calculator.

The answer to the first one was a combined effort with my husband popping the answer out hours later driving down the road.

These ARE fun it shows me that I need to exercise my brain more getting slower in my old age need to get a little (a lot) younger and these are great thanks!!

Vickie

• FeeFee Raw Master

Im glad you have enjoyed them. I was totally stumpted too when I saw this one the first time. Once you have it it is so obvious. Ill see what else I can come up with to tax your brain a bit further.