Best Juicer?

I borrowed a friend's Jack LaLane (sp??) juicer and was a bit disappointed, so I splurged and bought a Breville. I'm honestly not impressed with that one either because my pulp is still wet; I can actually re-juice to get more out of it. Mainly I'm juicing lettuce, spinach, lemons and apples. Has anyone used the Champion series? Does anyone know of a GREAT juicer or am I just expecting too much? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Comments

• Norwalk is GREAT and you can juice for three days!!!!! It is a masticating and 2000 pound press juicer. You don't have wet pulp with it..

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

I wasn't impressed with the Jack LaLane juicer at all. I got NO juice out of any of my greens so I was always left with a big container of shredded greens. I need to get a new one, too.

• My husband and I started with the Breville. It was ok but left a lot of wet pulp and not a lot of juice. We then bought a Champion. We have dry pulp, even less juice and it takes quite a bit of time to do. This is all within the last 2 months. Now we are thinking about the Green Star which masticates, but I will look at the Norwalk also.

• macanoogiemacanoogie Raw Newbie

Thanks for your inputs. I've looked at the Norwalk since Cherie03 posted. I have to agree it looks absolutely fantastic but can't take that kind of price tag. If anyone knows one for sale at a discount, please contact me!!!!

lady8 - Am I reading you right - do you get less juice from the Champion? Did you like the Breville better??

Thanks!!

• I just recieved my new juicer today (just walked in the door and it was there. SO excited.

It is a l'equip 215. I have heard a lot of good things about it and it is only about $125.

I'll let you know if it is a s good as purported.

• I find the Breville easier to use when on a juice feast as we are this week. But the pulp is wet. For some reason we are getting less juice from the Champion but much drier pulp thant the Breville. I don't know, maybe there is something wrong with this one. We are working with a raw food chef/nutritionist who tells me she gets copious amounts of juice from parsley with her Green Star but ours was almost dry. I'm losing patience with both of our machines. And I did check out the Norwalk. I'm not going to spend thousands on a juicer!