Rawguru.com problems

So I ordered some delicious goodies from rawguru.com..i love this website and everything that it offers. I was dissapointed though when my order came and the granola, which i payed for was missing! i have called and emailed rawguru and they still havent replied to me...i was wondering if anyone else has had problems with this website? or advice on what to do? thank you!

Comments

• vegan2rawvegan2raw Raw Newbie

Hi

I have not ordered from there and probably wont till I hear their response to you. Thats too bad Raw Granola is spendy too. I order from rawvegansource.com I live in Wa state and they are only 2 hours from me so when I go to Seattle I go in person I have yet to order thru mail but I know they are reliable that way too.(a friend said her orders are always on their way within 24hours when ordered on a weekday) They are a buyers club so you pay 10bucks to join on your first order and you will see the savings b/c their prices are always a little lower than everywhere else. I got a 1lb bag of organic raw cacao butter for 14.99 and many other amazing deals. Try them next time I know they are reliable.

Namaste

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

I've noticed some companies are just really inconsiderate of their customers. I hope you get a reply. I ordered sea kelp noodles from the Sea Kelp Company and they overcharged me by about $10. I emailed them and I never got an email back. I refuse to order from them anymore.

• Kind of the same experience here, but don't be worried -- you'll get your items eventually.

I ordered my K-tec blender at RawGuru and was happy with the low price and quick shipping (and the awesome blender itself), so next I ordered a big box of food goodies, tempted by the free shipping on orders over $100. When that second order arrived, three items were missing -- one of them, I was told, was on backorder, but I was wondering about the other (rather expensive) two.

After I sent two inquiring emails to RawGuru (a few days' apart), I was told the items are on their way, and the two missing items arrived within a few days -- they were just backordered without notice.

So don't worry, RawGuru's not a fraud at all. It is, though, a one-man business and I'm guessing the logistical issues are getting out of hand often with backordered items.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I think communication with the customer is important. When you are NOT told about backordered items or items no longer carried, I believe this is inconsiderate, and I take that into consideration when deciding whether or not to order from the same person again.

• superfood2, I personally think you're right on that one. I tried to present my case impartially since different people are going to view it with different priorities (i.e. supporting a small raw business versus the importance of good customer service).

Let us know how your order ends up, anabanana!