Rebounding!

sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I've heard some really good things about rebounding and wondered how many of you had tried it and what your thoughts were.

I'm currently running a lot (as training for a 10k in June) but have ended up loosing my bum/boobs which isn't really what I was after! I am skinny all over but still have a bit of a tire around my waist. I am thinking of switching my main form of exercise from running to something else and fancied giving rebounding a go.

My mums friend bought a rebounder but never used it so she said she'd give it to me in return for a bottle of wine. (Great deal I think!)

Very interested to hear your thoughts/comments on the subject.

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

I'm not sure what rebounding is! I also would like to lose a little more weight and I'm also currently a runner and haven't lost much from running. Tell me if it works!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Hi troubles, rebounding is basically bouncing/doing exercise routines on a mini trampoline. It looks like a fun way to work out. Will let you know how it goes (once I actually get started)!

• Give up the bottle of wine and take the rebounder. Thats a good deal. I love my rebounder. I am a big sloth, but I actually enjoy rebounding. It feels good. supposed to really rejuvenate those cells when you are in the top of the jump at the weightless point and then you land at twice the force of gravity and this is supposed to be really beneficial. It is great for lymph system and isn't hard on knees like running. A google search will tell you more. This is what I remember from when I bought my rebounder.

• I love jumping, it makes me smile, how can a person jump and not smile. Plus It makes you go to the bathroom right away!!!!!!!! It is a great way to clear your mind and your system fast. You will love it.