Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How many of you still drink herbal tea?

RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I ask this question a while ago, but wanted to know if anyone still does?

Comments

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I drink blackcurrent tea and peppermint tea. Love it!

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Yes! All sorts. :) Mostly Rooibos lately because it is easily obtainable, and reminiscent of black tea.

• Yes, i try to mix it up, but i love it!!

• rawmamanibblesrawmamanibbles Raw Newbie

i do - mountainroseherbs.com has THE BEST herbal teas!! all type of different herbs/flowers and roots - they are fantastic!!!

but i also still enjoy green tea and black teas ---- im a tea lover of all types =)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

Yes, I do. I love all herbal teas. I drink about 5-6 cups a day.

• I do not drink any kind of caffeinated tea, but I do drink many different herbs on a regular basis. Right now my staple is a couple of different mixes to soothe my allergies. My allergies have been so much less severe since become vegan, and then raw, but it is so nice to have a simple remedy that relieves the itching!

I want to thank Kelly for bringing up this topic in another thread- it is fascinating! Here is a link she posted on the subject:

http://arawconnection.ning.com/forum/topics/herbalism-vs-natural-hygeine

I still don't really understand the argument that all herbs are bad. They are plants, just like every other food we eat. Just as certain "food" items can be considered herbal (in china when someone has a heart attack the dr. prescribes eating 5 stalks of celery a day to lower blood pressure), so can other plant friends with different "healing" or soothing properties.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

mmm, I do drink herbal tea and I keep it to my garden using things like mints and lemon verbena or pineapple sage. Theyr'e wonderful!

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I agree with you Parsley about the herbs.

• yes I love herbal tea. especially in the winter or cold evenings.

I suppose its not technically raw but I love the sanity brought to me by a beautiful cup of tea and the moment of sipping it

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

yup, i drink it. i go through phases of not having it though. it just depends on the mood and occasion.

• definitely. all kinds and green tea love them

• Tea is Yummy! Have to have some hot tea while watching the sun rise. I brew kambucha at home too, as I am a fan of living foods.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I'm glad some of you are still drinking tea!! I think my favorite right now is peppermint with a little honey in it.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

I do. One cup in the morning and sometimes a cup in the evening if I'm cold.