hair

My hair is so damaged.

I was just wondering if anyone who is 100% raw has seen their hair's condition get better.

I was also wanting to know if anyone's hair started to grow faster because of being raw?

takk!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

My hair, too straight to be curly and too curly to be straight when SAD is ( now pushing nearly two yrs 95% raw) curly curly curly and so easy to manage... Yes, it seems to grow faster than before raw...

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

definitely grew fast and looks waaaay better. Not nearly as much dry damage, more even, thicker(not waay thicker but noticeably) the color is better as well.

I hope your damaged hair starts improving! Other things you can do to help it are brushing your scalp daily, not shampooing daily, not using chemical hair products, washing with natural shampoo(check out lush.com and try their solids!) don't use blow driers or hot irons! I hope this helps a bit:)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

my hair grows like a weed ,very fast!! i wasn't using shampoo since january but my hair was so gross looking. i decided to use it a few days ago and it was amazing!! i was just shocked at how bad my hair had gotten. i got my hair cut the same day that i shampooed and the hair dresser said "you have the driest/most damaged hair i've ever seen." i couldn't believe she actually told me that!!!! i thought it was rude, but true at the same time. eekkkk i'm shampooing every other day now and my hair feels amazing now.

• I love lush's products! What solid shampoos have you tried? I love herbalism as a face wash!

• I love lush too although sometimes the smell in the store is overwhelming! I REALLY love the Godiva solid shampoo and the Jungle solid conditioner. My hair smells so good all the time. Really fresh. I got my husband the anti-dandruff solid, Sink and Float, but it smells like a campfire and I don't know if we will continue with it lol! I also love the Ocean Salt scrub. It's like a salty pina colada for your skin!

sweetteaaa- Lush has a deal on right now where you can try 7 shampoo's and conditoners for $15. Not all of them are solids but it gives you a good idea of what to buy.