need some help.

RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

Hi Everybody,

I need some help.

I have 20 days (not counting today) to lose 10 to pounds and want to tone all over.

so my questions are....

1. What raw food should I be eating?(more greens, fruits,ect.)

2. how long should I exercise a day?

right now I am eating a almost vegan diet, and exercising maybe 45 minutes a day.

any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Not trying to be noisy, but are you sure you need to loose 10 pounds in 20 days? My advice would be just lots of fresh greens and fruit, get moderate exercise, plenty of sleep. But, don't be starving yourself. Or wear yourself out over exercising. But, please don't link your self worth, or fun that you may have at an upcoming event should be based on 10 pounds you feel you need to lose.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

yes I am sure I need to lose 10 pounds in 20 days.Thank you ! anyone else?

• I did read your bio rawkarategirl. I discovered that you are only 13 years old. The only advice any of us should be giving you is to talk to your parents or your doctor first. No one should ever try to lose 10lbs to quickly. It is just not healthy.

hello, I'm sorry but I have not updated my bio, I am 14 years old and have never been to a doctor in my life. I did talk to my parents and they think I can do it. I'm not even sure if I want to lose 10 pounds, but I know I need to tone up. so if theres any exercises that would help please say so. Thanks again for your concern.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Most any kind of exercise will help you to tone up... To loose 10 pounds in 20 days is unrealistic unless you are grossly over weight ( 400 pounds or more )... YOU are still a child at 14 and need the help, advise and support of your parents... As stated above get plenty of rest, eat your salads, drink your green smoothies and exercise ( enough to break a sweat ) about 45 min per day, 3-5 times a week... All in due time you will find you have a nicely toned body, 20 days, most likely NOT... sorry

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Avoid meat and dairy completely - whatever the "almost" part of "almost vegan" - as well as all processed foods, sugary foods, etc.

Eat breakfast! No matter how busy you are, eat something in the morning. Anyone can grab an apple or banana and a baggie full of grapes in the morning on their way out the door.

Drink lots and lots of water (at least half your body's weight in ounces, so if you weigh 120 pounds, you should try for 60 ounces daily). Drink at least 8 ounces of water the very first thing in the morning after waking up. In fact, stop drinking anything besides water and maybe green tea or herbal tea - no sodas, no coffee, no fruit juices, no alcohol. (Yes, I know you're 14. I was 14 once too. That's why I mention it.)

Take a good, energetic 20-30 minute walk a few times a week. Don't stay up too late at night and make sure you get a full eight hours of sleep at minimum.

You may or may not lose any weight on this plan...but it will certainly help you stay healthy!

Thank you so much Suasoria!! Right now I will do anything. I just wasn't sure where I should start. Thanks again!

even losing 5 pounds would be great. :)