Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How do I delete my account?

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

How do I delete my account?

Thanks

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I do not think it is possible to delete an account. Someone last year asked the same question, and was not able to do so. It is possible to delete all the information from your profile, except your signon and the date you joined. Beyond that, I don't know. Perhaps if you contacted Kandace and Ray directly they might offer a suggestion. I think the problem with deleting an account has to do with deleting the information in the threads. When selected information is deleted then the thread no longer makes sense. I think recipes, once submitted, are the property of the site.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Contact Ray/Kandace by email and request to have your account deleted. One can not delete one's account.

Be aware that if you have your account deleted, all your contributions (recipes & comments) to this community will be deleted also. :(

Be well on your travels.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Zinfandel -- I don't know your reason for wishing to delete your account, but I do know if you choose to leave our "family" you will be missed. I enjoy reading your comments, and really would hate to see you go. Might you reconsider?

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I'm sad, too. Please stay!

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

Thanks all. I guess I won't delete my account, but I probably won't post much. I just want to see what difference not participating in forums makes. I often find myself brought down because of forums, but not really this one. Good luck everybody.

• Hopefully you hang around some and still post. I have enjoyed many of your posts. I've personally found it can be very easy to get "sucked into" disagreements and topics on forums and it can bring you down sometimes. I try to take a small step back when that happens. But, you can also get great tips and encouragement too. Hopefully you will hang around still:-)

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Honestly I know what you mean about being "brought down," but I would miss you!

• I don't know you personally Zinfandel , but I do know that the members of Goneraw have been the key to my success with raw. Please don't leave, newbies like me need you for your vast knowledge! Plus, who else in "real life" understands how fun it is to share that "I drank 120 oz. of green drinks today!"? Most of us get each other here, just try to surround yourself with the sweet ones!

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

zinfandel, from the first time I remember you (having bf troubles) I have just thought of you as one of my kids (or sons gf) you are a sweetheart and you have grown and learned a whole bunch and I pray you are feeling as healthy as you can cause you sure have made the effort!!!!

I have sort of stopped coming here as much as I used to also but it makes me so happy to pop in see what my old friends pixx and superfood2 have been saying. Many others too!

There have been times when I dont feel the fit is right and have found a good replacement in Raw Fu but I dont see all of you over there yet so I'll keep coming back =)

Please do too!

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Awwe, grateful, thanks for that post, so sweet!!