Juice Feast

Hi everyone :)

I'm going to do a 30-day juice feast starting tonight! This is going to be my first juice feast ever! Lately I've been only craving juices and water so I'm certain that my body is crying out for one. The only thing that makes me nervous is that I really don't want to lose any more weight than I already have on my diet. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can still get enough calories? Thanks.

Comments

• Yay! So glad you're doing this too rawkarategirl! Good luck to you and let me know how it goes for you!

I feel good so far. Got loads of energy!

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

I was wondering, what types of juices are you planning to drink during this juice fast? been interested in that for a long time but never got around to doing it..

• hi ras-saadon. From what I understnad you want to consume at least 4 liters a day with 2 pounds of leafy greens and 1 head celery. The rest is your choice! Last night, I juiced apples, beets, and carrots. Today I started off with Natalia Rose's green lemonade and then I juiced some kale, spinach, pineapple, and celery. Just threw a few things together. I brought some vegetable juice with me to drink at work.

I've got no complaints! Everything seems to be going good :)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I would love to join you Sheik! I was thinking about doing a 10 day one though because I have never done one before. I'm only 14. I will start tonight too. Happy Juicing!!

• OKay, honestly I think I'm going to vomit if I even look at another glass of vegetable juice. For the past couple days, I've been drinking fruit juices to get by, but I'm really tired of juice right now. I vowed to do a 90-day juice feast, but I feel so nauseous and sick that I feel like quitting. I've only been doing this for 2 and half weeks now and I'm already calling it quits! Oh well :)

• blueyzblueyz Raw Newbie

What if you switched to liquid /smoothies feast instead?

You can get in much more protein and they fill you up more, so you won't have to drink as much and perhaps won't be turned off as easily on them.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Two and a half weeks on juice?! Shoot, that's amazing!